Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    To be a part of the NFL media crew you already do.
    And its even worse in the NBA. There, if you're not kissing BLM's butt, you are a bigot, and you certainly aren't employed by the sports media.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 287325418_571645707662810_7884952080872652819_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s720x720&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=TbxDAsxE_6sAX8QNGcX&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT_q6p8j8_OqYSEUDULUa_WxxFcqgi2fAxouqViEpGZlZQ&oe=62ABAEF1.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don’t really care about Del Rio, but it’s another example of how the Progs use private actors to silence opposition.

If Del Rio had been fined $100,000 for advocating for, say, allowing late second trimester abortion then this would actually be a story the Media gets incensed about and Riveria would be the bad guy.

I don’t really have a problem with viewpoint-neutral rules, but it’s abundantly clear we don’t have viewpoint-neutral rules.

Is what it is. It’s a nice reminder of where the Left stands on dissenting speech.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          I don’t really care about Del Rio, but it’s another example of how the Progs use private actors to silence opposition.

If Del Rio had been fined $100,000 for advocating for, say, allowing late second trimester abortion then this would actually be a story the Media gets incensed about and Riveria would be the bad guy.

I don’t really have a problem with viewpoint-neutral rules, but it’s abundantly clear we don’t have viewpoint-neutral rules.

Is what it is. It’s a nice reminder of where the Left stands on dissenting speech.
          Biggest EFZ of all time on these boards.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            30 members of the so-called Patriot Front arrested in Idaho. They were all riding in the back of a single U-Haul. Cops charged them with conspiracy to riot and believe they intended to disrupt a local Pride parade

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/11/us/31...ade/index.html
            And of course, the two-tier justice system strikes again.

Comment

• BLM/Antifa riots good.

Patriots in a truck bad.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                BLM/Antifa riots good.

Patriots in a truck bad.
                You say this like you believe not a single BLM rioter ever got arrested. How many fucking times do I need to post that article about how 10,000 people got arrested in the first two weeks alone of the George Floyd riots?

Comment

• How did all the left wing loons who encouraged and even bailed out rioters get treated?

You are one dumb fuck.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Supreme Court decisions at 10AM tomorrow

Also at 10AM Bill Stepien, Trump's campaign manager, will be testifying tomorrow as Insurrection Hearing #2 kicks off

Now if I may address the Wizard in the audience:

Crawl back into the cracker barrel that birthed you, you six-fingered, carnvail freak, ignorant, slut.

Comment

• DSL:

"...you make me feel like dancin'...I wanna dance the night away..."
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Soooo if DJT is guilty of causing the breach at the Capitol due to his speech about encouraging his followers to peacefully protest at the Capitol...then shouldn't Maxine Waters be held accountable for encouring the rioting and looting in MSP? Shouldn't Giggles Harris he held accountable for encouraging the arrested rioters getting bailed out...and in fact helping setup a bail fund in order for them to continue to riot? Shouldn't Chucky Schumer be held accountable for the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh?

Please tell me you want all 4 of these wretches to be held accountable correct?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There's a link to a video below that was forwarded to me as being a concise description of why Putin has taken Russia on a ride in Ukraine. It's disjointed and historical maps the narrator provides and charts displayed are removed too quickly as he makes a point. Also, a lot of the video doesn't seem to match the narrative. Whatever ...... after I listened to it twice, stopping the video to study maps and charts, the narrator has some good takes. Here's what I got out of it:
                          • Russia, going back to the 17th Century, has been attacked through 5 geographic gaps leading from Russia's western facing boarders. Ukraine sits in the convergence of 4 of them. The narrator offers that conquering Ukraine is the middle, or first step, in moving, either militarily or politically, to subdue the other countries occupying all 5 gaps: Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland. He concludes therefore that Putin is, or at least 3 months ago was, dead serious about conquering and then moving though and past Ukraine.
                          • The narrator then goes on to offer that Russian demographics dictate that now is the last time Russia will have sufficient youth to feed the high casualty rate that Putin expected in his initial strategic planning. He's been right about that and his decree abolishing the upper age limit of 35 for conscription and establishing it as 50 and rumors of a declaration of a national emergency allowing a full draft mobilization suggests he's dealing with much higher casualty rates and slower military progress on the ground in Ukraine than he expected at the outset.
                          • The west's response to Putin's expansionism has been to studiously avoid a NATO/Russian engagement. Before the west fully understood the fragility of the Russian Army and grossly over estimated it's warfighting skills, it treaded very carefully. It ignored Putin's land grabs leading up to his invasions of Ukraine. Classically, Angela Merkel, following Putin's annexation of Crimea in 2017, hastily called for a time out and peace negotiations, put some meaningless sanctions in place and declared Crimea is Russian. That set the stage for Putin's proxy mischief in the Donbas and ultimately a continuation of that with the February 24th invasion of Ukraine..... and that initiated what this narrator believes is Putin's inevitable march to build a lock-tight barrier between Russia and it's western antagonists and leverage that to re-establish Imperial Russia's rightful place on the world stage.
                          • Recognizing this as Putin's ultimate end game, the west's and NATO's strategy has changed. Their goal is 3 fold: (1) to arm the Ukrainians to the level necessary to keep Russia occupied in Ukraine so as to avoid the potential for a NATO/Russian clash involving NATO member states. If that were to actually happen, it would produce the inevitable defeat by superior US led NATO forces of what is now understood to be a seriously degraded and more fragile than ever Russian Armed Forces. (2) Support Ukraine economically and sustain in-country political stability, strengthen the NATO alliance (Sweden and Finland joining NATO does that), create the circumstances for Russia to endure a slow burn in Ukraine (3) Squeeze Russia economically through sanctions intended to blunt Putin's ability to wage war until he is forced to ask how much longer, enduring this slow burn in Ukraine, can he sustain the Russian war machine or even think about engaging other NATO countries on his to-do list.
                          • These 3 goals have to be carried out such that Putin does not resort to nuclear weapons. Keeping an engagement between NATO and Russian forces is a main component in preventing that outcome. Avoiding a circumstance where the west appears to be dictating the terms of a Russian defeat has to be avoided..... an exceedingly difficult balance to be struck militarily and diplomatically. As much as I see the French as surrender monkeys, Macron is right when he says, Putin cannot be "humiliated."
                          • The narrator does not predict an outcome saying it's too early to tell where this ends up just over 3 months in. He adds that China and Xi are in a difficult position in trying to achieve a world that China, Russia and other worthy allied autocrats might dictate. He offers that, to Xi's chagrin, Putin has managed to trash 50 years of careful Chinese central planning intended to elevate China as the predominant world power economically and militarily. Xi, he says, has to be worried about an intervention in Taiwan sparking western sanctions similar to those unleashed against Russia given that China imports 80% of what it needs to feed it's citizens and power it's economy.,,, a whole lot more than Russia imports. That's why China, for now, is sitting on the sidelines.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPMtmuuVNw
                          Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; June 12, 2022, 05:34 PM.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• “I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price,” Schumer said while the justices were hearing arguments in a critical Louisiana abortion case. “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

Charles "Chucky" Schumer
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• “We’ve got to stay on the street and we’ve got to get more active, we’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

Of Chauvin, Waters said: “I hope we’re going to get a verdict that will say guilty, guilty, guilty. And if we don’t, we cannot go away.”

Maxine Waters
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just weeks earlier, Howard, a Minneapolis man barred from having a firearm due to previous convictions, was released on Aug. 11 on $1,500 bond in a domestic assault case after being jailed on Aug. 5, Hennepin County records show. He was bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund — which was touted last year by Kamala Harris.

Hmmmm.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X