Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Disney has apparently added a male “princess” on one of their TV shows with plans to add male “princesses” as characters at their theme parks.

lmao.

Okay, humanity. Good game. We’re done.
    I'm sure all the Wokesters here are happy as a pig in mud...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, no more Disney parks for me. The sight of Wiz prancing and mincing in a rhinestone dress would be kind of stomach turning.
      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• I think that we are onto something here.

2c9d9110ea44627c.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Disney has apparently added a male “princess” on one of their TV shows with plans to add male “princesses” as characters at their theme parks.

lmao.

Okay, humanity. Good game. We’re done.
          Don't you dare all them "Groomers" though.

Comment

• ...meanwhile CGVT, Obi, DSL and froot are worshipping their Lia Thomas swimsuit poster...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              ...meanwhile CGVT, Obi, DSL and froot are worshipping their Lia Thomas swimsuit poster...
              You and the other trans-panicky, hyper-ventilating fools have Lia Thomas on the mind way more than any of us, bub.

Now shuffle back into the kitchen and start heating up some of your "award-winning mozzarella sticks" in the ol' Panasonic

Comment

• I have won many food awards you asshammer...so STFU.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The funny thing is that I read AA's post on Disney Dude Princesses and thought (a) yeah, sounds about right; and (b) that's the most coherent, reasonable thought AA has posted in years. I mean, we're talking about something that would have been a fucking Onion headline 5 years ago. And he we are.
                  Last edited by iam416; July 25, 2022, 12:39 PM.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Queer As Folk has come to life...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• disney HAS to be losing a shitload of money from the general population who used to be their clientelle shunning the current disney environment.

Comment

• Have you seen Wiz as Cinderella, though? The evil stepsisters make him cook frozen wings with ketchup until the Fairy Apprentice (they are doing away with the term “godmother,” I shit you not) turns a pumpkin into a John Deere so he can find Princess Charming at the Ogallala County Fair.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The patrons of the Ogallala County Fair are extremely unfamiliar with footwear so the story will need a different MacGuffin than the glass slipper

Comment

• Glass slipper? We all know it will be comfortable footwear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              The patrons of the Ogallala County Fair are extremely unfamiliar with footwear so the story will need a different MacGuffin than the glass slipper
                              Ogallala is in Keith County you imbecile...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                disney HAS to be losing a shitload of money from the general population who used to be their clientelle shunning the current disney environment.
                                Their woke bullshit loses money but it’s heavily subsidized by the library that predates it. But still, their stock is doing pretty shitty as of late.

Comment

Working...
                                X