Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    I'm too focused on the D platform of more expensive energy, more expensive food and more arms dealers on the street. Really trying to wrap my mind around a party that is pushing that.
    Since when do Republicans object to arms dealers? Those people are your heroes. They are making the world safer, one gun at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Well they hate what you and I and most rational Americans would call progress...
      I don't recall hearing a gong to summon you, Igor. Begone

Comment

• Biden has a presser at 2:30...no doubt to talk about the non-recession...here is a preview...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It will be to hail the super cool new legislation to defeat inflation by spending hundreds of billions of dollars of public money.

#trusttheeconomics.

Comment

• If Biden was not a pathological liar he would do another Carter malaise speech...but alas he will lie through his fucking teeth and try to tell America that all is well...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Larry Summers was apparently brought in to convince Manchin that the Bill is inflation neutral

I BELIEVE IN LARRY SUMMERS!

Comment

• ...at least Carter was being honest during his malaise speech...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes Biden wants to spend his way out of inflation...heh...

Hello fire...meet gas...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Season 3 Beer GIF by The Simpsons

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Since when do Republicans object to arms dealers? Those people are your heroes. They are making the world safer, one gun at a time.
                      I wish you were a gun accident...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

When we start jailing Bass Pro Shop owners then I'll grant you the equivalency.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You aren't safe unless you have a gun. And what's even safer than one gun? TWO guns, of course!

Arms dealers are providing a public service to overlooked markets that Bass Pro Shop and Cabella's haven't yet reached.

Comment

• ...yes and Hunter was only providing China with a piece of America...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              I'm too focused on the D platform of more expensive energy, more expensive food and more arms dealers on the street. Really trying to wrap my mind around a party that is pushing that.
                              They don't PERSONALLY ever have to worry about any of that. They're all doing great sitting in their cozy coastal enclaves, eating and drinking well and laughing at the "antfarm" that set up for all of the suckers that keep voting for them. Promise everything, deliver nothing. Repeat. It's so simple even a horsefaced bartender can play along.

Comment

• How dare you disparage AOC like that...she's out there getting handcuffed protecting our freedoms!

Shame.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X