No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Rushdie may live but he's on a ventilator right now and can't speak. Probably will lose an eye. Knife pierced his liver.

Comment

• The religion of peace is having a hell of a week.

Comment

• You're still paying $2.00 per gallon more for gas than you were on the Chairman's coronation day.

And I thought it was the official prog position that the president has no control over gas prices?
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The volcanic response to the FBI's search of Mar-a-Lago is the latest escalation of pro-Trump intimidation

Comment

• You stay classy Hitlary...
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              You're still paying $2.00 per gallon more for gas than you were on the Chairman's coronation day.

And I thought it was the official prog position that the president has no control over gas prices?
              You were the odds on favorite to miss the point of the post. You know, that you guys that erronously blamed Biden for the increase certainly wont give him credit for the drop.

BTW, the last time I paid $1.25 (two dollars less than I paid today) was some time in 1999
              Last edited by CGVT; August 12, 2022, 10:00 PM.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The LOON is back.

Hitlary's hat and Hunter boarding AF1 are just two big bird flips to the American people.

Nice job Dems...November is coming up soon...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I see your Hunter Biden and raise you three corrupt jackholes

download (1).jpeg
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Let me add a certified clown to the pot...

download (2).jpeg

Comment

• Lineygoblue and The wizard will go to any lengths to protect their guy Trump. He can do no wrong on their eyes. Regressives love Trump.

I paid $1.55 a gallon in March or April of 2020, but it was I. The middle of the pandemic and everything was locked down. It sounds like Lineygoblue wants to go back to lockdowns and mandates.

Comment

• On inauguration day, here in Shiawassee County Michigan, the lowest price for gas was $1.70. I made it a point to remember that because I wanted to see how much "better" Biden was going to build things back.

Today, the least expensive gasoline in the area is $3.69. So its still $2.00 higher than on inauguration day. A long way to go.

The Chairman is directly responsible for the increase in gas prices, because he has threatened to 'shut down' the fossil fuel industry, and everything he's done since then seems to have that goal in mind. So, in response, the industry is in the midst of taking profits, because they know if this current administration gets re-elected, their profits will continue to fall. So, they're taking profits while they are available.

I'm all for so-called green energy, if its as reliable as fossil fuels and as cost efficient. When Mom the diner waitress and Dad the factory worker can buy a 'green' automobile, that gets more than 200 miles per charge, and doesn't cost the price of their house, then I'd say we're ready as a country to transition over. But technology is nowhere near that, no matter what Debbie Stupidnow or Queen Grech says. And electricity can't really be 'green' when most of the electrical plants used to make electricity are either coal fired or natural gas fired. Even my Flint Community Schools educated mind can figure that out.

And "froot', your stupidity continues to flow freely here. You are the most ignorant poster this forum has seen in its entire existence. The things you claim to know are wildly ignorant and just plain stupid. You don't know me, you've never known me, and if you passed me on the street, you wouldn't know me. Yet you continue to make absolutely stupid remarks about what I believe and you think you have some sort of special insight on what I think. You are just plainly a stupid fool. A willingly stupid fool. You have nothing interesting or challenging to say about anything to anybody. If I had my way, you'd be long gone from here. But others seem to like your foolishness, so onward you go. If you were as smart as you claim to be, you'd totally ignore me and leave me to wallow in my ignorance and low-brow educational level. But, you won't because you constantly BEG for my attention. You got it, bub. You're a fool. You're a willing fool. And that's the worst kind. So, go on and keep quoting me, and making stupid assumptions about me, because the more you do so, the more foolish you become. Keep it up. Fool.

And Jeff .. if that gets me tossed from here, then so be it. I've had enough of his shit. The gloves are off. Talk to him, or talk to me. You know how to reach me. Enough is enough.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Supply and demand, how does it work?

Inauguration day was still in the middle of the pandemic. Vaccines had just started rolling out.
                          Garrett Ziegler posted the personal info of purported FBI agents—along with links to one of their kids’ social media accounts.

Comment

• Expensive fossil fuel energy is the goal of the Ds. That’s what they WANT. They also want to get elected so they need to hide this a little.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Just go back to pre-pandemic prices for a better comparison. The U.S. was energy independent and gas was about $2.00 give or take regular fluctuations. Wouldn’t current demand, now that the pandemic is over, be roughly what it was in 2019? It’s still near $4.00 where I live, double pre-pandemic prices. So no, I don’t get too excited about how “cheap” gas is now.

Comment

• Oil companies charge what the market will bear, regardless of conditions. Its what they do and will continue to do so long as there are no viable alternatives. They're making tons of money and there's not a lot of downward pricing pressure. Oil price increases are measured in milliseconds and price decreases are measured in calendar quarters. Unless there's a worldwide oil boycott, this is not going to change.
                                I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

Working...
                                X