Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Of course he didn't. There's never going to be one. It's over. Maxwell will get suicided in prison and the client list will be memory-holed, and we'll forever be left to speculate why Bill Gates needed to visit Pedo Island to refine the Windows Operating System.
    Roberts shut it down for the abortion draft leak investigation.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If I were Maxwell, I'd write a tell-all book right now. Surefire best seller and no reason to assassinate her after publication.

Comment

Of course he didn't. There's never going to be one. It's over. Maxwell will get suicided in prison and the client list will be memory-holed, and we'll forever be left to speculate why Bill Gates needed to visit Pedo Island to refine the Windows Operating System.
        The reasons why anybody went to Pedo Island are blatantly obvious. It's also pretty obvious who those Anybodies are. These are the folks who are laughing at the rest of us suckers.

Comment

• More omens that Boris may finally be cooked. The Times is Murdoch's most prestigious paper in the UK. Someone claimed that if you add all the people that've resigned this week from his government to those who previously voted to remove him, he would lose a vote of no-confidence if held right now. But they would have to change the rules to allow for that so they are hoping he'll take the message and just resign.

The Times view on Boris Johnson’s position: Game Over | Comment | The Times

UK minister Gove has told PM Boris Johnson to go- Daily Mail reporter | Reuters

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            He can't announce THIS early he's not running. He'd be a doddering stiff with zero political clout for a full 2 and a half years. Unless he's more delusional and out of it than I think, he'll announce in the winter after the mid-terms. There could be people whispering in his ear that he can do a Clintonian pivot after the mid-terms though and those people should knock it off. He turns 82 in 2024.

On another note I saw an interview with Dem Rep. Ro Kanna yesterday and he said if Biden doesn't run there could be as many as 20 candidates. He didn't full out say it but heavily implied no one is afraid of Harris or will show deference to her.
            Considering she checked all the ID boxes but couldn't make it to Iowa. Her performance as VP has done her no favors either.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Anyone else find it interesting that we can now obtain leaked Supreme Court draft decisions but no leaks of Jeffrey Epstein’s client list?
              Maxwell probably doesn't have long to live. Trump's people will get to her soon.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

To be fair, " who will you vote for" and "do you like Biden or think he's doing a good job?" are two different questions. Been pointed out a bunch of times that in 2016, both candidates had terrible likeability numbers (in contrast to 2008 where both Obama and McCain were positive). But among people who thought both candidates were assholes, 2/3 voted for Trump. The same people then voted close to 2/3 for Biden four years later.

This is why it's easier to initiate a recall than win the recall. It's always tougher to beat "the field" than beat a specific individual. "Replace Biden" is a much more popular idea than "Replace Biden with Trump".
                Very true. Though, in the polls that are out there that ask the question, DJT is beating The Chairman. And that's horrifying because it all but assures that DJT will run. If The Chairman was merely 10 points underwater instead of 17 he might still be beating DJT and thus discouraging that impossibly self-absorbed asshat from running again.

But, here we are.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wow, I didn't realize how far and fast this was moving. The guy Boris chose to be his new Chancellor just 24 hours ago will today join a group of ministers that will demand Johnson's immediate resignation or be forced out of office on Monday

Comment

• I really don't think Biden will run again. What that will mean is that the Dems will borrow the GOP's 2016 Clown Car and we'll see 20 different Dems toss their hat into the ring. Question is how different will they be? The only (small) hope the Dems have is if Very Stable Genius Who Throws Lunch Against The Wall somehow slithers into the GOP nomination or someone like Manchin runs. With a Republican White House all but wrapped up for 2024, can the GOP responsibly nominate a rational candidate instead of a fringe nut job / Trump scrotum sucker?

I fear an AOC vs Putin's Cock Holster matchup. You'd think both parties would have learned a lesson from the 2016 debacle.
                    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Somebody blew up part of the Georgia Guidestones monument overnight. They are a popular target for far right conspiracy theorists who view them as satanic.

Georgia Guidestones explosion: Blast, significant damage reported at monument | Fox News

Comment

• There's zero way the Ds will nominate a Squad member. Newsom is far more likely. Mayor Pete would also be up there. If it's a clown car race then it's just a matter of who commands the largest, most dependable plurality.

I wouldn't bet on DeSantis to beat DJT, but I'm increasingly optimistic that it's a possibility. And if DeSantis wins whatever happens in the D primary is pretty much irrelevant, IMO. He'll be the next President. Or not. Who the fuck knows.

Comment

• In the Monmouth poll, 29% of Independents approved of The Chairman and his ratings amongst "non-whites" was 47-47 -- which likely means he's doing horrifically bad w/ Lations and Asians.

Comment

Somebody blew up part of the Georgia Guidestones monument overnight. They are a popular target for far right conspiracy theorists who view them as satanic.

Georgia Guidestones explosion: Blast, significant damage reported at monument | Fox News
                            So let me get this straight -- Law enforcement is sinking resources into finding out who vandalized a bunch of anonymously-sourced stones that extoll the virtues of mass depopulation -- but they didn't lift a finger throughout all of the Burn Loot Murder riots to stop or investigate the tearing down of culturally significant statues all across the country during the 2020 Burn Loot Murder riots.

Makes perfect sense. I guess you can only vandalize statues of white men. But don't you dare touch the statues that call for one world government and the literal removal of 7 billion human beings from the face of the Earth.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; July 6, 2022, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• There's zero way the Ds will nominate a Squad member.
                              Rasheedah Tillyab is already in trouble in Michigan due to redistricting. Other prominent Dems want the seat she's running for.

Some fool night talk show host asked AOC if she'd run for President in 2024, seeing she's going to be 35 this year. That's all we need.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Is AOC actually going to be 35? She still acts like she's 14.

Comment

Working...
                                X