X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish the moderator would deny you
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• More fun news. After Lindsey Graham got subpoenaed by the Fulton County DA, he vowed he would fight it. Now a Fulton County judge is ORDERING him to appear before the grand jury.

Sen. Lindsey Graham ordered to testify in front of special grand jury in Trump election probe – WSB-TV Channel 2 - Atlanta (wsbtv.com)

Comment

• Heh the NYT has The Chairman at -27 approval today. And still beating The Donald.by three.

Comment

• There is a lot of chatter on Ukraine and Russia social media this evening that Ukraine hit a very very big warehouse/command post in occupied Kherson province. Don't watch any videos of the explosion with your sound turned way up. This was also almost certainly a HIMARS strike as its pretty deep into occupied territory.

There's unconfirmed rumors that numerous high-ranking Russian officers were killed. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a dawn retaliation against Kyiv or Kharkiv.

Comment

• Comment

• Gary Moeller had died.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Gary Moeller had died.
                Oh dang, that's too bad. Meant a lot to both people at UM and OSU

Comment

• Ukraine claims another general from the orcs.

Kyiv's forces said it used High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS) in an attack that killed Major General Artem Nasbulin.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    Heh the NYT has The Chairman at -27 approval today. And still beating The Donald.by three.
                    The same poll also has The Donald beating DeSantis by 24 in the primary. There's tons of time for that number to change but it's not very encouraging.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Why are you posting pictures of post-BLM Minneapolis?

Comment

• heh
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

The same poll also has The Donald beating DeSantis by 24 in the primary. There's tons of time for that number to change but it's not very encouraging.
                          This is a NYT poll, remember.

Comment

• True but i believe the R primary poll 100%.

Comment

• Meanwhile, Jill Biden loves her some tacos, .. er ... latinos ...

First lady Jill Biden apologized for her recent comments comparing Latinos to "breakfast tacos" via a tweet through her press secretary a day after she made the comment.

Joe later said that she meant to say 'ice cream'
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 293463844_586678896152445_5984028238579758487_n.jpg?stp=cp1_dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=TgJczb-DRDEAX_dNCqC&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT-mnR3AjmHHZPlPbNs1hQlTmI4G8z37ONO1yajs8fvG-w&oe=62D34
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X