No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love breakfast tacos which of course means I love Hispanics...because we all know they love that cuisine...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...I mean...isn't that what progs do...with identity politics...skin color trumps talent...I mean...all those groups are the same...they vote the same...they think the same...

...I like to buy cereal boxes with Michael Jordan on the front...then proudly display it in my shopping cart...to show my black brothers I'm down with their struggle...I'm sure that makes their lives better too...

...is there a special ribbon color for this...I want one...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Congratulations, Wiz. You are officially "woke".
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You mean nothing to me...you are a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant...I detest WASP's...hell you are probably a descendant of Hitler...

Begone.

...and STFU...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Instead of your usual feckless whining about progs, liberals, women, and minorities, why don't you go do your annual cleanup of the restroom? The Platte County health inspector is no longer accepting bribes in the form of bags of frozen Tyson chicken tenders.

Comment

• I call BS. Platte County is in eastern Nebraska...county seat is a city ironically called Columbus...which is a nice city unlike that festering cesspool of a city in Ohio...

North Platte is in Lincoln County...Lincoln is in Lancaster County...you sir have lost any credibility you had left...

That being said...

DSL:

fuck off
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm proposing that all here...in order of fairness and equity... proclaim the following personal information in order to cut down on the insensitivity around here...I'll start...

Name: THE_WIZARD_
                Nationality: German/Irish
                Skin Color: Light Hue (near albino)
                Political Persuasion: Libertarian
                Sex: Seldom. I'm married.
                Sexual Identity: I identify as a male but I do enjoy gardening and cooking.
                Sexual Preference: Heterosexual but don't you judge me.
                Bank ATM Card Pin: ****

I challenge all here to do the same. After all...we don't want hurt feelings here of anyone...especially the Progs...

Thank you in advance.

Your buddy,

THE_WIZARD_ Esq.
                Overall Good Guy
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• d92de14fd78a4655.png

Comment

• Very philosophical...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But remember, only white people can be racist.

Comment

• I've said before, and I say again. Just because someone is a great player, doesn't make them a great person.

IMO, LeBron is not a great person. I don't care how many triples he makes, or how many trophies he hugs.

LeBron James publicly criticized the United States' handling of WNBA All-Star Brittney Griner's case in a trailer for an upcoming episode of his show, "The Shop: Uninterrupted."

In the article, LeBron says Britney Greiner should be wondering why she should return to a country that has done 'so little' to get her back.

I wonder if Mr. James knows how many other Americans are being held unjustly around the world?

My guess is that he does not.

But he can sure ball!!!!

Comment

• 228k for an employee in a biz that loses money ain't too shabby...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh sweet Jesus let this feud continue forever. This is what the "LET THEM FIGHT" meme was created for

(Incidentally Elon tweeted within 24 hours that Trump was too old to be President again and that he preferred DeSantis)

FXgE3ssWAAEnV0M?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Is Trump back on Twitter?
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sign in front of Wiz's wing joint

14333670_10154443115503150_1781047066484223240_n.jpg
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X