Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Is Trump back on Twitter?
    Nah, it's a post from Truth Social. But you can't read them unless you sign up for an account, which I refuse to do like all patriotic Americans. Every once in a while someone re-posts the most outrageous ones on Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      You mean nothing to me...you are a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant...I detest WASP's...hell you are probably a descendant of Hitler...

Begone.

...and STFU...

Wiz: Come give me a hug, my little 'breakfast taco' ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Nah, it's a post from Truth Social. But you can't read them unless you sign up for an account, which I refuse to do like all patriotic Americans. Every once in a while someone re-posts the most outrageous ones on Twitter.
        Ahh. Twitter is pretty bad, though. Hate platforms that ban people for controversial posts - especially when they enforce their rules disparately. Haven’t visited in months.

Anyone here try Truth Social?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Mayor of Uvalde has sometimes seemed reasonable and other times seems like he's in CYA mode and covering for the cops

In the clip below a resident wants to know when he's going to stop bashing the media for being "chickenshit" and start criticizing the cops.

Comment

Ahh. Twitter is pretty bad, though. Hate platforms that ban people for controversial posts - especially when they enforce their rules disparately. Haven’t visited in months.

If anything Truth Social's rules are far more anti-free speech than Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

If anything Truth Social's rules are far more anti-free speech than Twitter.
              That’s a pity. Oh well.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The only decent free speech platform is gab.

Comment

• Future Grammy winner

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Wiz: Come give me a hug, my little 'breakfast taco' ...
                    XOXOXO
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Chairman and the Ds keep inflation under 10% for June and gas prices are creeping back toward $4.50. The ship is being righted! Combined with inconceivable Dobbs decision returning abortion to, well, the democratic process, The Talent Report now expects the Ds to gain seats in the House. Good news, DSL!
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• In other news...you are a dumbfuck...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Inflation is now running at 9.1% month-over-month.

Comment

• Gas is actually down to $4.09 here...laudee friggin da. Nothing to do with anything Chairman Poopypants has done...people and businesses are cutting back out of necessity...market forces at work...and it ain't cuz we are switching to electric...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• $3.96 here the last time I bought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                Inflation is now running at 9.1% month-over-month.
                                Have you watched any CNBC this morning? Jim Cramer, for what little that's worth, is bringing the contrarian take and telling people to look at commodities.

He at least has a point. Today's number is backwards-looking and in the past month the prices of almost all commodities have been tanking. There's no guarantee that doesn't reverse but if there's going to be a turnaround, you'd expect to see it in commodities before wages/rents, which were the last thing to react on the way up and will be the last thing to react on the way down.

Comment

Working...
                                X