Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for Biden governing from the center. No surprise there though

Comment

• I wonder how much money is being spent to militarize the capital to prevent the fake Right Wing coup d’etat this week.

Comment

• Deprogramming the Trump Cult would be money better spent.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• And it all would have been avoided if he conceded that he lost and prevented the stupid stopthesteal nonsense. It wasn't stolen, when extolled them to fight like hell, there was nothing to fight for, the election was two months prior. That's when it was settled. The malarkey that happened on January 6th was the cause of all this. Their fault, I'm sure Joe Biden doesn't want DC to be an armed camp.

Comment

• EsCBVMnW8AcTeAA?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• DSL has become Kapture.

Jesus wept.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                DSL has become Kapture.

Jesus wept.
                I'll see you in Hell, Dion O'Banion. You and your plum brandy-swilling friend too.

Comment

• DSL,

That’s literally the meme template that Kapture always posted. You can't kill children dressed as a clown and complain when people call you John Wayne Gacy.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shaddup

Comment

• If Trump gives Bannon a pardon for his role in defrauding MAGAheads out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, but not the other three people involved, can’t Bannon be compelled to testify against them in court? Or would 5th Amendment somehow still apply?

Comment

• Today will be the 1st of a string of palindrome dates, beginning with 1-20-21 and ending with 1-29-21.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• You had me there DSL. I thought our very own True Believer had returned and I was going to give him a standing O for his timing.

Comment

• Trump commuted Kwame Kilpatrick's sentence allowing him to only serve 7 of his 28 year sentence. Fortunately, Michigan law prohibits him from holding public office for 20 years after the conviction which was in 2013. So he'll be mayor again in 2034.
                            Last edited by Mike; January 20, 2021, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Doing his part to address the mass incarceration plantation. God bless, PDJT.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Diamond and Silk requested the Kilpatrick commutation. No clue why. Maybe they got money from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X