No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The success of Florida and, heh, how hard it is for The Media to actually own up to the Facts: https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...vid-successes/
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      We will always have bad actors.
      362px-Kevin_Costner_2016.jpg

Comment

• Talent...dumbass...you will do as our POTUS says...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is a fantastic little nugget. ABC News reporting on the crisis at the border (without saying Biden created it): https://abcnews.go.com/US/number-una...ry?id=76454905

The gem of it all is in the opening paragraph:

The number of unaccompanied teens and children in U.S. custody along the U.S.-Mexico border has reached record numbers, forcing children to stay longer in perilously overcrowded border facilities, many of which are similar to jail,
          LOL. I remember when the same day fucking things was "kids in cages" -- but, you know, The Media gonna Media.
          Last edited by iam416; March 15, 2021, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Shaddup and obey.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Obey and shaddup

Comment

• Teens in facilities similar to jail!

Comment

• Temporary vs policy. Arrived alone as opposed to separating. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge the fact or the difference.

Carry on.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh, there's no doubt the policy of Biden is to let anyone and everyone in. The teens in structures like jails won't be there for long.

But, otherwise, you're just wrong or just miss the point. In reality, probably both.
                    Last edited by iam416; March 15, 2021, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• The upshot, of course, is that Chairman Joe gets to house the teens in these jail-like structures that he and Obama built and used. So, this is nothing new to him. Now, they weren't cages then and they aren't cages now. They were only cages, heh, when PDJT was running shit.

But, The Media gonna Media. Facts are a bitch.

Comment

• As I said. I didn't expect you to acknowledge the fact or the difference.

You didn't disappoint.
                        Last edited by CGVT; March 15, 2021, 12:37 PM.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yawn

Comment

• Sorry that calling you on your bullshit bores you so.

Comment

• Ok. That's funny. LOL.

Comment

• Teens in facilities that are like jails!

The Media gonna Media.

I guess, by this point, we all understand that fact. So, perhaps it's beating a dead horse. But, it's just so much fun to continually illustrate how brazen The Media is.

Comment

Working...
                                X