No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamala didn't eat her words about Joe just so she could stand by and watch him be President.

This is her path to glory, and she's not going to be denied.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• How'd that work out for Pence? He gave up all his Christian morals and values to hitch his wagon to an atheist, amoral grifter. He's still cursing the Senate's votes, his only path to the Presidency. At least he had the decency to go quietly instead of barking out his usual blind support for an anti-American scumbag.

This is Trump's legacy. No matter what stupid assed proposal comes up or idiotic policy is put into place, most people will shrug and correctly state that "well, it would have worse under Trump". And they will be right. Stupid shit like what California proposes is news until it fails to pass legislative muster but it gives pro-MAGA zombies something to swoon about and launch into their end of Western civilization schtick.
      Last edited by Ghengis Jon; March 10, 2021, 06:24 AM.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I gotta give Jon credit -- he can even manage to blame PDJT for the idiocy of the Progs. There is, literally, nothing he can't blame PDJT for.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As for California, who knows if the bill will get passed o rnot. I think there's a credible chance it will. I wouldn't have thought San Francisco would purge Abraham Lincoln, but, you know, here we are. Again, I'd be much happier if I were just making this shit up as a parody. These are the people running the D party. These are the people the likes of Strangelove, CGVT and Jon so blindly follow.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• More goddamn cancel culture. Tennessee has gone full PROG. Shed a tear, say a quiet prayer, and pour out some Jack Daniels.

Comment

• shaddup
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                shaddup
                Stop the run

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                  How'd that work out for Pence? He gave up all his Christian morals and values to hitch his wagon to an atheist, amoral grifter. He's still cursing the Senate's votes, his only path to the Presidency. At least he had the decency to go quietly instead of barking out his usual blind support for an anti-American scumbag.
                  I'd say that Kamala's path to the Presidency is much easier than Pence's will ever be. Kamala is literally months away from becoming President. Pence won't have a legit shot at President for at least 8 more years. Trump is going to block any Pence candidacy in 2024, so he can forget that. His earliest opportunity will be 2028.

Kamala accused Joe of almost everything short of the Lindburgh kidnapping during the primaries, but yet, here she is, standing behind him, and smiling, .. and counting the days before she and key Dems approach Joe and tell him he's done. And I guess you're one of those 80 million that believe Kamala will be great.

Trump is gone. He will never be President again. He may try to be a king-maker, but his political career is over. Its time for all of us, liberals included, to move on from him. You won. Kamala is warming up in the bullpen. This is what you wanted. Enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I'd say that Kamala's path to the Presidency is much easier than Pence's will ever be. Kamala is literally months away from becoming President. Pence won't have a legit shot at President for at least 8 more years. Trump is going to block any Pence candidacy in 2024, so he can forget that. His earliest opportunity will be 2028.

Kamala accused Joe of almost everything short of the Lindburgh kidnapping during the primaries, but yet, here she is, standing behind him, and smiling, .. and counting the days before she and key Dems approach Joe and tell him he's done. And I guess you're one of those 80 million that believe Kamala will be great.

Trump is gone. He will never be President again. He may try to be a king-maker, but his political career is over. Its time for all of us, liberals included, to move on from him. You won. Kamala is warming up in the bullpen. This is what you wanted. Enjoy.
                    There is nothing sadder than an old man getting worked up in conspiracy theories about Kamala Harris whether it is Donald Trump or Lineygobile. People are stealing your culture!

Comment

• The ending of Old Yeller was sadder.

Comment

• Maybe, never saw the movie. If it it beats lineygoblue's sad bellyaching then it must be heart wrenching.

Comment

• Why is this a "conspiracy theory"?

If anything, its a brilliant move by a candidate who couldn't draw 5% of the vote during the primaries, who despised the eventual candidate for the Dems, but has changed all that into becoming President during her first year as VP.

Again, if anything, its a brilliant political move on her part.

I find it hard to believe all of you highly intelligent liberal voters couldn't see that coming, and simply dismiss it as "conspiracy theory". All I am is a stupid retired truck driver from cowtown Michigan, and I saw it coming months ago. Lets talk again after Kamala is sworn in later this year.

Comment

• liney:

hello
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pew Poll: 70% support the covid relief bill

Politico poll shows support at 75%, including 71% in rural America. Only 21% think too much money is being spent.

With President Biden’s $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan expected to pass the House Wednesday, a round of new polling indicates that the bill is broadly popular despite failing to earn any Republican votes.

All that talk about blue state bailouts isn't working. The Republican Party is divided and losing the argument on covid relief, so no wonder so many Republicans would rather turn the conversation to what they think is winnable ground, like Dr. Seuss and Pepe le Pew.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                Kapture!

Well the border flood gates are open. getting busloads a day from down south into tuscon. texas might as well have no border. bring em in --register them-- get them a bus ticket .

most covid cases now inpatient wise are illegals here.

plus gas prices suck

cant read dr seuss anymore

kids are getting much dumber thanks to teacher unions

god help us if HR1 passes

how many unaccompnied kids did trump have in october like 500 and that was a news cycle for 2 weeks--now were dealing with thousands but its not a crisis

and every time biden speaks he sounds more and more like my alzheimered mom

He couldnt rememember his sec of defense name or what to call the pentagon yesterday

his wife interjects on occasion to answerr questions

he wont meet the press or even have a state of the union speech because hes too "busy"

the most sickening thing to me is biden getting credit for the entire covid success story. all set up by warp speed and teed up by trum for a home run i though id never see being in the medical field. and after 5 weeks the press sucks it up and acts like its all boidens doing. makes me puke

we were down to 800 crossings a day in 2017 under Trump. So far, under Biden, it's upwards of 6,000 crossings per day.

Comment

Working...
                                X