No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to show a fucking ID everytime I check into a fucking hotel...but to vote...nope.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      I have to show a fucking ID everytime I check into a fucking hotel...but to vote...nope.
      Well when you live in the Nebraska version of Mayberry (do we really want to know what they do with the leftover corn?)....
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations, made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.

Comment

• Gaetz is not well liked in DC, so staffers and others that get a chance to stab him and twist the knife are going to do it with glee. The only one that might be hated worse is Sen. Cruz.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• The Times story out tonight is even worse for him than sharing nude photos

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Well when you live in the Nebraska version of Mayberry (do we really want to know what they do with the leftover corn?)....
              STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How America’s center-right party started to lose its mind, as told by the man who tried to keep it sane.

Comment

• Chairman Joe has, of course, bent both knees to the Woke Overlords of The Party and his calling for MLB to move the all-star game -- because Georgia has the audacity to place some sort of rules around voting that, according to the Woke, black folks aren't capable of following. Chairman Joe, in fact, has called voter ID "Jim Crow on steroids." I wonder if he's at all aware of what Jim Crow actually was. I wonder if he and the rest of the Wokescolds running his party understand exactly how outrageous a lie that is? The answers is, of course, they don't care. Facts are irrelevant to them.

In any event, Senator Ossoff has joined "Still Hasn't Conceded" Abrams in saying, hold up on that Georgia boycott thing. https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...tm_term=fourth

On this one, I'm rooting for the Woke Overlords of The Party. I think it'd be good for Georgians to understand exactly what The Party is.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    The Times story out tonight is even worse for him than sharing nude photos

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

This one is for you and Kapture

ExwtfTlWUAMhZyF?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
                    Left Button

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Left Button
                      Heh

Comment

• Naysaying scolds like the "Talent" keep trying to tie it down with cinder blocks, but the EAGLE KEEPS SOARING, BABY!!!

JOB GROWTH BOOMS!

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/02/us-j...arch-2021.html

Do my eyes deceive me?! Did Manufacturing just have ITS BEST MONTH SINCE 1983???

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/02/us-j...arch-2021.html

Chairman Joe is getting the results the shareholders expected and THEN SOME!! What a performance!!! And now, the Chairman and The Party are pleased to announce: ANOTHER WEEKEND!!!

Election 2020 Hello GIF by Joe Biden

Comment

• Great stuff DSL

Comment

• This story also includes a link to an old story by the Miami Herald when Gaetz was alleged to have a points system for sleeping with women involved with politics when he was a state rep.

Comment

• DSL:

Considering changing it up from Chairman Joe. I need your advice. First, have I branded Chairman Joe so strongly that any changes will be a New Coke disaster? Second, the option I'm considering is the Trillion Dollar Man or, perhaps, Trillion Dollar Joe. I prefer the latter as an obvious homage to the WWF legend.

Thoughts?
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ted DiBiase was a master at kayfabe.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X