Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Hard to accept you voted for the dolt eh?
    Not at all. It kept the dirtbag, piece of shit, wannabe authoritarian but too incompetent to pull it off, dickhead out of office. There's never been a worse or more ignorant human being ever elected to that office. A can of beets would make a better President. And that's what we've got now so ENJOY 2022!!!!

Comment

• Yes high inflation, mass shortages, economic shutdowns and labor shortages are so much better than mean tweets. I feel better about our kinder, gentler nation with Chairman Joe in charge...wait...it's not kinder and gentler...I forgot the mass civil unrest and subjugation of the police...things are so much better! Chairman Big Rigs numbers show it!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Not at all. It kept the dirtbag, piece of shit, wannabe authoritarian but too incompetent to pull it off, dickhead out of office. There's never been a worse or more ignorant human being ever elected to that office. A can of beets would make a better President. And that's what we've got now so ENJOY 2022!!!!
        The economy was hummin before Covid. Now I can't get my coffee or a sub without waiting a certain time or a special needs person( god bless them) messes my order up... I have learned to cook fpr myself more.. So bless Joe for that.

Comment

• Heh
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

....also how dare you speak of a Nobel Prize winner like that. You sir are soiling that sacred award. You also can sleep well knowing the leader of North Korea will not drop a nuke on us... for now.

Comment

• I love beets. Brandon; not so much.

Comment

• Save some beets for "The Big Guy". Of course they will need to be mashed up like baby food.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 253.jpg
                      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• So January 6 was the equivalent of Pearl Harbor?

smh
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Correct
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The four counties they looked at are all around Dallas or Houston (Trump won one of the four narrowly). I believe when they started this Lt. Gov Patrick or some other partisan clown said there was no need to audit rural or red counties.

These 4 counties made up 35% of the total vote in Texas. Over 4 million total ballots and they found issues with maybe a couple dozen.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              So January 6 was the equivalent of Pearl Harbor?

smh
                              Somewhere between Pearl Harbor and 9/11. And the Viking guy leader~ Sadom Hussain

Comment

• It was more like the Boston Tea Party...except they didn't get away with it...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X