X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE NEW NORMAL!!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kazakhstan's besieged President is requesting military help from Putin.

Comment

• They'll take the scenic route through Ukraine.
        I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• I hear Kiev this time of year is lovely.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Man, fucking Putin is sharp. His western opponents better just bend over and get ready to take their silly, toothless protestations about Ukraine stuffed straight up their asses.

At this point if NATO wants to stop him, they better be fully prepared to run two armored divisions flashing all kinds of signals that tactical nukes are among the armaments being deployed, right up to the gates of Kiev, forward deploy whatever Airforce component has contingency responsibility their to Germany and hope to fuck Putin stands down.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 15CC9A5B-47B7-4375-81F8-CFD8FB4A4C2A.jpegIf I were Putin, I’d be terrified of the American military.

Station the USS Harvey Milk in the Black Sea right off of Sevastopol and watch the Russkies shit their pants.
              Last edited by Hannibal; January 5, 2022, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Well, that is a terrifying picture.

Comment

• I don't think any of those uniforms, the ones you can see, are US Military ..... not that that makes the picture any less terrifying.

The "chick" who you can only see her head could be US ...... or an alien.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well, I admit, none of them look like Putin's Cock Holster or, for that matter, Anyone's Cock Holster. JFC.

But, I'm just relieved that we The Chairman in office to stand up to Putin. We're in very good hands.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Don't forget about the master of the high seas, Admiral Rachel Levine.

rachel-levine-3.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=744.jpg

Comment

• My wife watches The Today Show and I usually catch about 20 or so minutes before work. Very somber atmosphere on there this morning. Today is the anniversary of one of the darkest days in American history (they actually said this).

Comment

• Did they have "never seen before" footage?

Comment

• Soooo....January 6th is now darker and more somber than September 11th. What Trump did was far far worse to this nation than the phony Russian collusion? Mean Tweets >>>> Leaving American Behind/Destroying Energy Independence/Fucking Up A Roaring Economy/etc etc etc?

Don't forget that by Chairman Poopypants OWN standards...he should not be POTUS.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• January 6th needs to be a Federal Holiday. How can we expect those so tormented to live thru their own holocaust without recognizing the biggest threat and insurgency seen in our nations history? It's unfathomable.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’m just glad we we all survived. It was touch and go there for a minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X