Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• What's the over under for how long it takes Trump's people get to Maxwell and she kills herself, ala Epstein?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ...and then...delusion set in...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          What's the over under for how long it takes Trump's people get to Maxwell and she kills herself, ala Epstein?
          Signals coming through the tinfoil would seem to indicate that would be more in line with the Clintons way of doing things.

Comment

• 5d2e26b8bda95f00315fc9c2.png
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Stunningly stupid: Under [Oklahoma] Senate Bill 1142, if just one parent objects to a book, it must be removed within 30 days. If it is not, the librarian must be fired and cannot work for any public school for two years. Parents can also collect at least $10,000 per day from school districts if the book is not removed as requested.
              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Stupefying decision by the BBC to bring on Alan Dershowitz to comment on the Ghislaine Maxwell verdict. He apparently was simply introduced as a "constitutional lawyer" and no mention was made about having once represented Epstein or that Dersh himself has been accused of misdeeds. Apparently he used the majority of his time attacking the credibility of his accuser

EDIT: To clarify, it's fair to bring Dersh on as a guest. Just make it clear that he has a personal interest in anything connected to Epstein.

The BBC doesn't care about finding the truth or punishing the guilty mystery solved.

Comment

Attached Files
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't care who they are.

If any of those men, Trump, Clinton, "Prince" Andrew, or whomever. If any of them had sex with minor girls, helped by Epstein or not, they belong in prison.

Politics doesn't even matter. Its a criminal matter, and the guilty ones belong in prison.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• ...you are so sexy when yer angry...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There was something more going on with Epstein than “financial advisor/investor”. His ostentatious wealth and political connections never added up.

I had dinner recently with a former black ops type guy and he’s of the opinion that Epstein was financed by a foreign government to gain leverage on prominent politicians/power brokers around the world. Seems plausible.

Comment

Attached Files
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              There was something more going on with Epstein than “financial advisor/investor”. His ostentatious wealth and political connections never added up.

I had dinner recently with a former black ops type guy and he’s of the opinion that Epstein was financed by a foreign government to gain leverage on prominent politicians/power brokers around the world. Seems plausible.
                              Plausible indeed- much more so than any potential excuses that there were supply issues with legal-aged whores in Hollywood, DC or Wall Street.

Comment

• Both Russia and China come to mind.
                                I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

Working...
                                X