Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      This is what institutionalized anti-White bigotry looks like.

Comment

• Chief of Police says the guy was fleeing from the scene of a domestic dispute. Not terrorism related or politically motivated. Not technically being chased by the police either.

Comment

• ...yep it was the fault of the police...suuuure...funny thing is...that story is not collaborated at all nor is there really any info about what crime he committed that caused him to flee and no evidence of a chase...

JFC
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• John Pierce, one of the two lawyers accused of running off with hundreds of thousands of dollars intended for Kyle Rittenhouse, is now representing the QAnon "shaman" and raising money for a "non-profit" dedicated to getting his sentence reduced/eliminated. He's claiming ineffective counsel on the part of the Shaman's first lawyer.

Comment

• The chief confirmed that the suspect was involved in a "domestic dispute" and there were reports of a knife involved. He doesn't have much detail because before they could respond to that call, the calamity transpired and they needed all hands on deck at the parade.
              Last edited by Mike; November 22, 2021, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• A white kid shooting white people in self-defense is racist.
                A black man mowing down 50 white people is not racist.

Comment

• apparently he had a dislike for the Jews too.

but nah, this was just a fleeing a domestic dispute.

Comment

• The Chief of Police is a BLM activist BTW, so he has a very strong incentive to distance them from this attack.

I don't know, maybe it's just a coincidence that a guy with loads of anti-white violent fantasies and rhetoric on his social media just happened to flee from an unrelated dispute through a parade that caused him to mow down a bunch of white people.

Comment

• The faux outrage is comical.

huge.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• black nationalist killed more people than the white nationalist did at Charlottesville. same weapon.

there will be a news coverage disparity.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          The faux outrage is comical.

huge.jpg
                          What outrage? It's only white people who died. Nobody gives a shit.

Comment

• 7vzTJ67V.jpg

Comment

• There's no question the coverage of this thing is Waukesha is obviously different than if, say, the dude was white.

BUT, as to the actual facts of the case, the Occam's Razor explanation is that he was fleeing something. If I had to bet a large sum of money on it, I'd bet the career criminal did career criminal shit and was getting out of dodge ASAP and ran headlong into the parade. I would not bet that the career criminal was devilishly scouting out opportunities to kill someone with a car and was fortunate enough to discover the parade as a perfect opportunity.

I'd also like to say that I can't fucking stand the point we are at where every fucking tragedy has to fit into a fucking narrative. Every fucking time. It's "A-HA!" -- WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!! (you could feel the entire Left hoping the perpetrator was) or, "A-HA!" -- Antifa or BLM!

The reality, IMO, is the dude was a criminal doing criminal shit and he tragically killed 5 people. That's the narrative. If you want a bigger picture narrative then the bail point is the one you can credibly latch on to.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                There's no question the coverage of this thing is Waukesha is obviously different than if, say, the dude was white.

BUT, as to the actual facts of the case, the Occam's Razor explanation is that he was fleeing something. If I had to bet a large sum of money on it, I'd bet the career criminal did career criminal shit and was getting out of dodge ASAP and ran headlong into the parade. I would not bet that the career criminal was devilishly scouting out opportunities to kill someone with a car and was fortunate enough to discover the parade as a perfect opportunity.

I'd also like to say that I can't fucking stand the point we are at where every fucking tragedy has to fit into a fucking narrative. Every fucking time. It's "A-HA!" -- WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!! (you could feel the entire Left hoping the perpetrator was) or, "A-HA!" -- Antifa or BLM!

The reality, IMO, is the dude was a criminal doing criminal shit and he tragically killed 5 people. That's the narrative. If you want a bigger picture narrative then the bail point is the one you can credibly latch on to.
                                I didn't make his social media posts, he did.

those aren't my beliefs, they are his.
                                Last edited by Kapture1; November 22, 2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X