• some insight to the black Nationalist terrorist

FExq534XsAM04wm?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

FExq-EoXwAAWkzr?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

FExrKkhXwAIjBEa?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

FExrKlDWQAQKAW0?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• FExrNmeX0AI_g25?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• I have yet to see confirmation that MathBoi Fly is his account. But if so, the guy was a terrorist in the truest sense. That MathBoi Fly account is filled with anti-White hatred and fantasies of violence against white people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          I have yet to see confirmation that MathBoi Fly is his account. But if so, the guy was a terrorist in the truest sense. That MathBoi Fly account is filled with anti-White hatred and fantasies of violence against white people.

Comment

• Where is your white guilt young man?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

I'll have to check out that stuff later.

If that's really him, it will be interesting to see if the media tries to spin it as a "conspiracy theory", or if they sheepishly accept it, mention it one time, and then memory hole it.

Comment

• it is him. confirmed on several outlets (not the liberal MSM of course)

The Ford with the same plate number as used in the attack is in his music video, he raps under the name Mathboi Fly

Comment

• More thoughts re: the stock market...

It will be interesting to see what happens to the market over the next thirty years as Boomers and Gen Xers cash out their 401Ks and pensions for living expenses. There's a strong argument to be made that the stock market started to become overvalued in the late 80s and the 1990s when the popularity of 401Ks took off, and that's what has really driven that growth over the past 30 years. Basically a slow developing bubble, kind of like housing from the 70s to the mid oughts. Of course, there is no "right" or "wrong" market value, but there's no guarantee that the market won't revert to its pre-401K averages over the next 30 years.

In case it's not obvious, this shit has me worried for the future.

Comment

• Man, I'm just catching up to this news. Absolutely sickening. Here's some background on the suspect.

The Associated Press has withdrawn its story about the investigation into the SUV driver who plowed through a Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee, killing at least five people and injuring more than 40. A person of the same name and age as the suspect faces charges in other open cases that include second-degree recklessly endangering safety, not reckless homicide. AP will publish a corrected version of the story.

Online court records showed a person named Darrell Brooks, with a birthdate making him 39, has two open criminal cases in Milwaukee County. In one case, filed Nov. 5, he is charged with resisting or obstructing an officer, reckless homicide, disorderly conduct, bail jumping and battery. Records show $1,000 bond was posted on Friday.

In the other case, filed in July 2020, Brooks is charged with reckless endangering and illegal possession of a firearm.

What the actual fuck? The dude was let on on $1,000 bond and Rittenhouse had to post $2,000,000?! Great work, guys. We need to go back to "tough on crime" policies, this softer LE shit isn't gonna work. These DA's need to be ran out of office.

Comment

• Welcome to the new, woke, racial justice system in the US.

Comment

• 4586bfe55a8804ba.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

What the actual fuck? The dude was let on on $1,000 bond and Rittenhouse had to post $2,000,000?! Great work, guys. We need to go back to "tough on crime" policies, this softer LE shit isn't gonna work. These DA's need to be ran out of office.
                          This country needs bail reform badly. You can tell the difference between political prosecution and the prosecution of the poor, black, victim. Outrageous.

Comment

• I have been getting ridiculed and called "racist" and "Nazi" for years for pointing out that anti-White hatred exists. Not only does it exist, but it's pervasive and institutionalized, and it's much greater in scope than anti-black racism or anti-Jew racism or anti-Asian racism.

Comment

• Blacks have historically been oppressed, and racism is about power. Therefore, black people can not be racists.

Most of the anti white racism that I've seen comes from white liberals.

Comment

• JWhggMDn.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X