Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    What's good to know is that Mar a Lago has security cameras everywhere so Trump will be publishing clips of the FBI planting evidence (bags of cocaine in his dresser) very very soon.
    Should be ready in two weeks!!
    The FBI demanded that they be turned off. Trump’s people initially refused. I don’t know if they were ultimately kept on.

I wonder why they would make that request.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new...en-2022-08-09/

Afghan Muslim arrested for killings that shook New Mexico's Islamic community

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., Aug 9 (Reuters) - A Muslim immigrant from Afghanistan has been arrested as the prime suspect in the serial killings of four Muslim men that rattled the Islamic community of New Mexico's largest city, police said on Tuesday.

After days bolstering security around Albuquerque-area mosques, seeking to allay fears of a shooter driven by anti-Muslim hate, police said on Tuesday they had arrested 51-year-old Muhammad Syed, one among the city's Islamic immigrant community.
      It’ll disappear from the news now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

The FBI demanded that they be turned off. Trump’s people initially refused. I don’t know if they were ultimately kept on.

I wonder why they would make that request.
        Just a question for you. What do you think normally happens when a search warrant is executed? Do you think the subject of the search, his employees, or even his attorneys are required by law to be present at all times as the search is being conducted? The cops aren't allowed anywhere in your house without you or your lawyer being physically present and allowed to watch the entire thing?

Cuz that ain't what happens.

BTW I'm sure you've seen speculation on some rightwing boards on who ratted out Dear Leader. Spill it.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

It's so perfectly Prog. I mean, PERFECTLY.
          Progs gunna Prog...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A sampling of The Media's completely unbiased coverage of the New Mexico shit: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...co-muslim-men/

Progs gonna Proga. Media gonna Media.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

It’ll disappear from the news now.
              Albuquerque? Heisenberg must have been behind it. Case closed. Move on- back to the Climate Crisis and January 6th.

Comment

• ...and the loons here will continue to show their ignorance...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LIST OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES I TRUST:

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    A sampling of The Media's completely unbiased coverage of the New Mexico shit: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...co-muslim-men/

Progs gonna Proga. Media gonna Media.
                    Those are one and the same.

Comment

• Thread on Ukraine’s extremely successful strike on a Russia airbase way behind the front lines in Crimea. Russian tourists have been fleeing in droves across the one bridge east since mid-yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Just a question for you. What do you think normally happens when a search warrant is executed? Do you think the subject of the search, his employees, or even his attorneys are required by law to be present at all times as the search is being conducted? The cops aren't allowed anywhere in your house without you or your lawyer being physically present and allowed to watch the entire thing?

Cuz that ain't what happens.

BTW I'm sure you've seen speculation on some rightwing boards on who ratted out Dear Leader. Spill it.
                        I don’t know what you mean by that last statement.

Comment

• ...I mention loons...and DSL shows up...how ironic...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Russia’s official story is the damage was all caused by a careless cigarette. Which is still their official explanation for what sank the Moskva.

The propagandists aren’t even bothering to repeat the official narrative and demanding vengeance.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              ...I mention loons...and DSL shows up...how ironic...
                              Why is it ironic, dickbrain? That would suggest he's not a loon.

You mean apropos. Or appropriate.

So you know...English, motherfucker...do you speak it?
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X