Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Hanni -

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-let-rcna41700
    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
      I'd love to see the body cam footage from that.

Also -- where can I get one of those cards?

Comment

• Trump endorsed Mich AG candidate tampered with voting equipment.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
          Trump endorsed Mich AG candidate tampered with voting equipment.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exc...ng-2022-08-07/
          Yep. The R's have made Nessie's 2nd term a cakewalk. She'll have another screwdriver and say thanks.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Meanwhile, The Chairman and The Party continued its war against the very people who put them in power today, by pumping billions of dollars into "climate change" when they know all that does is equivalent to peeing into the ocean. Without the cooperation of the world's top polluters, anything that the US does is meaningless. But its worth billions of YOUR tax dollars, according to The Chairman and The Party.

But hey, .. more people are employed by Burger King and McDonalds today than they were a year ago!

The bill passed by the Senate today is a complete declaration of war on the very people responsible for putting Joe and The Party in charge. Allegedly, over 80 million people voted for this gaggle of losers, because they thought Trump was too mean. So, "Give Joe A Chance", was the message. He got his chance, all right. And all he's done is everything possible to make things tougher for the very people who voted him in. Groceries - higher. Gasoline - higher. The very items that your average voter depends on the most, is the area where the most damage has been done.

Joe and The Party's response? Buy an electric car, then smile and vote for us again.

And voters are so duped, .. they will do just that.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Yep. The R's have made Nessie's 2nd term a cakewalk. She'll have another screwdriver and say thanks.
                Deranged election denier losers are what the R base wants. Party elders aren't exactly foisting these guys upon you. There's no clearer route to success among the county fair crowd than to declare all elections rigged by secret Italian/Vatican spy satellites (the Vatican naturally works for Soros).

Comment

• Hannibal's take on Aex Jones and his vilifying of victims makes me glad that I don't live in his delusional world.

The man has never seen a black man that wasn't guilty of something and deserved to be executed.

Jesus. What a fucktard.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jesus. What a fucktard.

Yes. You are.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Deranged election denier losers are what the R base wants. Party elders aren't exactly foisting these guys upon you. There's no clearer route to success among the county fair crowd than to declare all elections rigged by secret Italian/Vatican spy satellites (the Vatican naturally works for Soros).
                      There's an intelligent middle ground there that the Rs are having trouble finding. Calling for election reform could be a winning issue but having the courts overturn the election result isn't. And it's only one issue out of many. The Rs have plenty of issues that they can win on. They have to balance progress on the issues with optics. It's really tough to do that when the most practiced politicians hate their base. So far Ron Desantis is the only guy who appears to be able to find that balance.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; August 8, 2022, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Hannibal's take on Aex Jones and his vilifying of victims makes me glad that I don't live in his delusional world.

The man has never seen a black man that wasn't guilty of something and deserved to be executed.

Jesus. What a fucktard.
                        Yeah bro, that's a really intelligent take.

Comment

• 297887437_589429712851606_3603754454662845041_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ldRhAOV4-_QAX-1fmGL&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT_jTPLqlxK0pZ72gV0jzEUG0TcoFdzzG_WHssSGDDwCyw&oe=62F598B7.

And this new "inflation busting bill" provides the IRS with more money to make sure you tax evaders all pay your fair share. They aren't going to go after the Soros's or LeBron's of the country. They're coming after Mom and Pop.

Build back better!

Comment

• Somewhat good news re: inflation

Consumers' expectations of future inflation decreased significantly in win for the Federal Reserve (cnbc.com)

Comment

• RIP David McCullough, one of the best popular historians of all time

David McCullough, Best-Selling Explorer of America’s Past, Dies at 89 - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Comment

• Further proof of the loony left being in charge...

The White House took aim at climate change as President Biden landed in Kentucky on Monday to survey the flooding that killed at least 37 people last week.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre stated that the flooding is yet another sign that climate change is exacerbating natural disasters. Biden and first lady Jill Biden are set to meet with Democratic Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear throughout Monday afternoon.

The president and governor will meet with families affected by the flash flooding, which has destroyed homes en-masse.

"The floods in Kentucky and extreme weather all around the country are yet another reminder of the intensifying and accelerate impacts of climate change and the urgent need to invest in making our communities more resilient to it," Jean-Pierre told reporters aboard Air Force Once during the flight to Kentucky.

J.
                                F.
                                C.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X