Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGVT

Its Seals and Crofts

This is the song that Wiz sings to Strangelove every night ...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 331878660_571500054684576_6380415275199559955_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s640x640&_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=TdB67NuoGbkAX8NAFWc&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfAENVwG18m5Bou3lH3sJHSe0Czgu3cXGQeHSYtZ3j9Wpw&oe=63F46E90.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        CGVT

Its Seals and Crofts

This is the song that Wiz sings to Strangelove every night ...

When my nut-job conspiracy theory believing sister asked me, I remembered it as Seals and Croft with no s.

She showed me a bunch of stuff from the 70s that had Seals and Croft.

Apparently she thinks that it is proof that we are living in a giant simulation and this is an example in a glitch or reset and of course, PROOF!!

I think she's as nutty as Foxhopper and crashcourse, but it was an "interesting" discussion
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I have a spare tinfoil hat if she'd like one.

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Doninion’s main brief in its defamation lawsuit is floating and holy shit, I don’t see how Fox can win. They have tons and tons of quotes, emails, and text messages from Fox executives and hosts indicating they knew full well Sydney Powell was a liar and the election fraud stuff was bullshit but they kept pushing this shit because they were terrified of losing their audience to NewsMax.

On the night of Nov 12 there’s a group text involving Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham absolutely livid that Fox reporter Jacqui Heinrich (who still works at Fox!) was fact checking a Trump tweet saying Dominion rigged the election. Tucker told Hannity he needed to get her fired. She was damaging their “brand”. They needed to consider the stock price. In the end she wasn’t fired but the company forced her to delete her fact check.

Laura Ingraham started ignoring her own producer who kept telling her Sydney Powell was full of shit but Laura didn’t care. There were ratings at stake.

Remember that psycho press conference where Rudy’s hair dye melted? Fox reporter Kristen Fisher fact checked Giuliani’s claims on live tv and immediately afterwards got chewed out by her boss and told Fox Execs were pissed that she had shown disrespect to their audience.

Some days later Tucker’s texting Ingraham that Sydney Powell is a liar and a fucking bitch who’s deceiving their audience but they keep giving her airtime anyways because that’s what their viewers demand.

and that’s just skimming the surface. Fox is such utter trash, man. A den of perverts and liars.
              Attached Files

Comment

• After Rudy Giuliani’s psycho presser, Dana Perino made the mistake of commenting that he was making a lot claims that could get him sued if they weren’t true.

This led to her show getting an angry email from FoxNews CEO Suzanne Scott saying the crazies needed to be indulged and once again, the only way to win audience back is to allow the Sydney Powells of the world to spew their bullshit with no pushback.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Here’s the full brief. 200 pages of evidence that anyone who mattered at Fox knew the stolen election claims were baloney but aired them anyway because viewers were turning the channel.

Not one Fox employee deposed for this suit (and there were many) would say under oath that they personally believed the claims about Dominion.

https://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/...Cf_Yf3RVxhHRve

Comment

• Last one. Promise.

The woman who was Sydney Powell’s primary source about Dominion also claimed to have the ability to time travel, receive messages via the wind, and that Justice Scalia had been murdered as a human sacrifice at Bohemian Grove, California.

Even Sydney Powell thought this woman was a nut but her and Maria Bartiromo decided to put her claims out on live tv anyways because hey, it’s what the audience wants to hear.

Maria never received any “evidence” from Sydney Powell beyond this email from a nut to substantiate the claims against Dominion.

Comment

• What did she have to say about Seals and Croft? ;0)

Comment

• Now this one was probably pushed .......

Two Russian officials have died this week under mysterious circumstances.

A senior Russian military official whose district was the site of many of the country’s losses in Ukraine this fall died after apparently falling out of a high-rise building, Russian media reported on Thursday, just days after another Kremlin official died in what state media called a suicide.

The body of Marina Yankina, the head of the Financial Support Department of the Russian Defense Ministry’s Western Military District, was found under the windows of a building in St. Petersburg on Wednesday, according to the local media outlets Mash and Fontanka. Her personal documents and belongings were found on a 16th floor balcony.

Ms. Yankina’s death is being considered a possible suicide, according to the Russian news network RBC

I don't think we're anywhere near this point yet but many of Hitler's top level bureaucrats killed themselves in Berlin before the Allies entered the city. This is probably more Putin's thugs offing Russian officials that failed him. Russia, under Vladimir Putin is now and has always been a government of thugs and gangsters - a Russian mafia masquerading as a legitimate world power.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yes. Yes he was
                          Attached Files
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Full pardon! RIGHT. NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                              What did she have to say about Seals and Croft? ;0)
                              She couldn’t remember if the name of the group was Emerson Lake & Palmer or Emerson, Lake, & Palmer

Comment

• And liney please punch yourself in the nuts for that “Get Closer” song. Lord almighty. Post some Orleans next if you wanna put Wiz “in the mood” though.

Comment

Working...
                                X