Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    The City of Memphis is releasing the video of the police beating that ended up killing a man... at 7:00pm tonight. According to city officials who have seen the footage, it is worse than the Rodney King tape. Releasing it in the evening right when it gets dark seems nuts.
    Are you saying that there might be some mostly peaceful protests?

Comment

• Will the fact that it's 5 black cops who did this change anything?

LOL. Nevermind I even asked that.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Will the fact that it's 5 black cops who did this change anything?

LOL. Nevermind I even asked that.
        It’s still White Supremacy.

Comment

• They were trained by white dudes. Time for Antifa and BLM to get busy.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Starting to get nervous that Intel's mega-campus near Columbus will end up not happening or significantly smaller in scale...

Comment

• The Paul Pelosi video is out. Both the police bodycam and security video of the suspect breaking into the house.

I guess Fox aired it without checking it out first because Harris Faulkner was on air apologizing because they didn't know it was going to be so "graphic".

If anyone thinks this dude was Paul Pelosi's "gay lover" or "drug dealer" you are a verified moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Starting to get nervous that Intel's mega-campus near Columbus will end up not happening or significantly smaller in scale...
                    I haven't heard anything about this what's up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I haven't heard anything about this what's up?
                      They had a terrible earnings call. Company's getting trashed by analysts. Lost over half a billion last quarter. They've made a lot of promises about expanding production here in the US but may not have the money to do it? Anyways I'm starting to get a bit uneasy that it might not end up happening.

Comment

• I heard the guy was PP's gay lover...any truth to that?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Had the Memphis cops been white the city would be in ashes right now. Maybe it's just that there are bad people in this world and some are cops...of all colors? No couldn't be that...can't make political hay out of that...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They’ve modified their position to take aim at police more broadly without making it about race. Apparently these guys were part of a special group called the Scorpions which was tasked with reducing the murder rate in the worst parts of the city. They were probably hot heads who felt empowered and weren’t strangers to using “enhanced techniques” in dealing with suspects. Expect calls for the disbanding of special units, funding, and equipment.

Comment

• Sensible reform not based on race or white supremacy is fine. The knee jerk reaction to GF in MSP is what has started this slide into anarchy in our cities.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                They’ve modified their position to take aim at police more broadly without making it about race. Apparently these guys were part of a special group called the Scorpions which was tasked with reducing the murder rate in the worst parts of the city. They were probably hot heads who felt empowered and weren’t strangers to using “enhanced techniques” in dealing with suspects. Expect calls for the disbanding of special units, funding, and equipment.
                                I haven't paid close attention to the details but I think I heard at least some of the cops who pulled him over were undercover/plainclothes guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X