No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in all the hubub about spy balloons and exploding trains is the bombshell news story that alleges that it was the US that blew up the Nordstream pipeline. Actually, that's another one of those things that's a "well duh" moment, but it has yet to get much mainstream attention or dialog. That's an act of war, not to mention an ecological and economic disaster.

Comment

• Jeff, interesting development here if true. But I’ve seen a lot in recent weeks that Prigozhin has made too many powerful enemies and may have outlived his usefulness.

Comment

• If Mayor Pete has a high IQ, he has yet to show it. Nothing that he has done or said indicates that there is any matter between his ears.

Comment

• Mayor Pete Buttplug looks a lot like Alfred E. Neuman???
          Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Racist and homophobic...you are truly a POS...
            You have correctly described me. Funny I have been getting called that in forums like this for about 25 years. It wasn't actually true until quite recently.

Comment

• "WHAT...ME WORRY?"
              Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                Lost in all the hubub about spy balloons and exploding trains is the bombshell news story that alleges that it was the US that blew up the Nordstream pipeline. Actually, that's another one of those things that's a "well duh" moment, but it has yet to get much mainstream attention or dialog. That's an act of war, not to mention an ecological and economic disaster.
                Seymour Hersh is not terribly reliable at this stage in his career and the Russians themselves claimed to have "definitive proof" that the UK did it not that long ago. They claimed they had communications involving Liz Truss herself.

Holes have been poked in this new Hersh story too. For example, the Norwegian ship he claims was involved in planting the bombs has been verified to have been elsewhere. Hersh always shrugs off getting details like that wrong and insists his basic premise is essentially correct..

Comment

• Quinnipiac has Trump +6 over DeSantis.

2/16/23 - Trump Has Slight Lead Over DeSantis In GOP Primary, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Americans Mixed On Reasons Behind Classified Document Discoveries | Quinnipiac University Poll

I have cooled a tad on Governor Ron lately., but I still think that he can beat Trump head-to-head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Seymour Hersh is not terribly reliable at this stage in his career and the Russians themselves claimed to have "definitive proof" that the UK did it not that long ago. They claimed they had communications involving Liz Truss herself.

Holes have been poked in this new Hersh story too. For example, the Norwegian ship he claims was involved in planting the bombs has been verified to have been elsewhere. Hersh always shrugs off getting details like that wrong and insists his basic premise can't be wrong.
                    The UK and the US are closely enough aligned that I don't see much importance in the distinction. Maybe it was a cooperation. I don't know. Whoever it was, it was a major escalation and an act of war. The truth will probably get acknowledged some day, albeit when it is too late to matter. When that happens, I'd be shocked to learn if it was anyone other than the US and/or the UK.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; February 16, 2023, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Another news feed of mine just popped a story announcing that the EU parliament just passed a non-binding resolution that states EU member states should be giving fighter jets to Ukraine. This shit has been in the news for months. It's like the balloon nonsense. Its a story. It's useless.

While it would be great if we could provide Ukraine with the capability to competently fly F16s or whatever, in combat, there's a whole lot more to that than anyone is talking about. You have to train pilots to operate an F16 - it could take a month of daily training flights, probably more, to train already qualified pilots to transition to the F16 from whatever 60s and 70s Soviet era trash they've been flying. Cockpits and displays are totally different - who's going to provide that training? At the same time suppliers of fighter aircraft have to give Ukraine the capability to maintain a fleet of them. A the same time, they have to provide the airborne and ground based C&C to deploy them as effective air defense and ground support assets. It's a huge undertaking that would take a year to fully implement competently. Meanwhile, we dawdle and the Russians terrorize Ukraine by committing war crimes, killing people, destroying Ukrainian infrastructure and culture, leveling cities and forcibly removing Ukrainian children from their homes to gulags in Crimea and Russia for re-education.

There are less awful options. Time to start thinking about implementing them within the next 60 days. Oh, you're worried about starting WWIII? Wake up, we're already fighting that war - Ukrainian armed forces are at the tip of the spear waiting for reinforcements that will assure the Russians get kicked back to their legal, pre-2014 borders among other important strategic goals.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        Quinnipiac has Trump +6 over DeSantis.

2/16/23 - Trump Has Slight Lead Over DeSantis In GOP Primary, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Americans Mixed On Reasons Behind Classified Document Discoveries | Quinnipiac University Poll

I have cooled a tad on Governor Ron lately., but I still think that he can beat Trump head-to-head.
                        You'll go crawling back to Trump, mark it down. DeSantis is supported by too many of the "wrong people". You've brought that up multiple times now.

Comment

• RE: Fetterman. You know who's probably pissed right now more than Oz? Conor Lamb.

Comment

• Little late Thursday quiz for everyone...match the democrat with their racist quote...

“I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side. … Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.”

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days, and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.”

“unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

"I'm just trying to tell you what we have in the African American community when we talk about a person of color that goes back historically to the days of slavery and that person betraying his own community – we have a term in the Black community," Sen. Emanuel Jones, who's Black, said on the Georgia Senate floor while discussing the bill. "That term that we use is called 'Uncle Tom.' An Uncle Tom… talks about a person who back during the days of slavery sold his soul to the slave masters."
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

You'll go crawling back to Trump, mark it down. DeSantis is supported by too many of the "wrong people". You've brought that up multiple times now.
                              I won't go back to Trump. At least not for the primary. DeSantis would have to do some pretty heavy cucking for me to choose somebody else. But as I said, I'm not as enthusiastic as I was.
                              Last edited by Hannibal; February 16, 2023, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• You sir are an anti-Trumpite...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X