Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    He has a fascination with children of Presidents who do not snort coke, frequent strippers, and sell out our country for their own gain apparently.

Weird.
    Do you think Junior has never snort coke? That's an audible laugh out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Do you think Junior has never snort coke? That's an audible laugh out loud.
      Why? Only something like one out of 7 or 8 people in the US report having tried cocaine. Only 2% report having used in the past 12 months.

Comment

• Kushner never ran an investment firm in his life but right after Trump left office he started one and just months later got a $2 Billion investment from the Saudi royal family

I'm sure that decision was entirely based on merit.

Comment

• Kushner was/is cancer. Cook up a collusion hoax or something else of that nature on him and I can get on board with that.

Comment

Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  Kushner was/is cancer. Cook up a collusion hoax or something else of that nature on him and I can get on board with that.
                  There's also the Qatari-owned property management company that came to the Kushner Family's rescue back in 2018 or 2019. They bought a boondoggle in Manhattan appropriately called 666 Fifth Ave (it's been renamed 660 Fifth Ave since) that they were widely expected to default on until their white knight showed up to bail them out.

it's not as funny as Hunter's coke & hookers, I'll grant you.

Kushner's also one of the most popular possible "snitches" that has betrayed Trump to the Feds. Although I'm stay laying bets on Meadows talking. Dude's been too much of a ghost for the past year.

Comment

• Remember the guy at an Atlanta Wendy’s that fought the police, stole a taser, tried to taze an officer as he ran away and was subsequently shot? Well, it only took more than 2 years but a special prosecutor has dropped the charges against the officers.

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime/break...MH2ZRVHFKJEK4/

Of course, the Wendy’s is still gone…

Comment

• fuckin' Trump
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Kushner's also one of the most popular possible "snitches" that has betrayed Trump to the Feds. Although I'm stay laying bets on Meadows talking. Dude's been too much of a ghost for the past year.
                        That seems unlikely to me, since Kushner would benefit tremendously from Trump being in the White House again.

Comment

• Heh, like I said, amateur hour.

Comment

• Hobbs better take her up on the offer. That’s a pretty bold move.

Comment

• In real news, while North Carolina Ds are set to nullify voter-enacted Constitutional amendments, The Chairman seems set to start canceling student loan debt in earnest. So, you know, those who didn’t go to college get to pay for those who do. The Ds.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                              X