• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just remember:

If it's too hot... climate change.
    If it's too rainy... climate change.
    If it's too dry... climate change.
    If it's too cold... climate change.

If you're not getting your way in Congress... climate change.

Comment

• I wonder what Noah did all those years ago to combat the climate change that prompted him to build an ark...was he allowing cows to fart?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Or the Ohio River flood of 1937 that killed 385 people and caused $8.7B in damage (adjusted).

Clearly it was Henry Ford’s fault.

Comment

• Cow farts are a dangerous thing.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought you were dead

Comment

• Reports of the demise of THE_WIZARD_, Esq., were grossly exaggerated...

Now STFU.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The man has never seen a black man that wasn't guilty of something and deserved to be executed.

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Yeah bro, that's a really intelligent take.
                It's who you are, dude. Own it.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Stop farting CGVT...you are killing the climate...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A New York Federal Reserve survey out on Monday showed that consumers expect inflation to decline sharply over the next year as the central bank raises interest rates.

Comment

• Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Comment

• First guess is that this is related to the boxes of souvenirs and classified info that the Big Kahuna "accidentally" took with him to the Winter White House

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF
                          Don’t celebrate just yet. It’s crap like this that might propel his candidacy.

Comment

• Screenshot 2022-08-08 8.03.18 PM.png
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Don’t celebrate just yet. It’s crap like this that might propel his candidacy.
                              I am hoping to at least get some statement from DOJ tonight. They ARE raiding a former President's house. I know they can't talk about a lot but they owe us some sort of brief explanation. Everything early on indicates it's not Jan 6th related - it's the boxes of mementos he took with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF
                                Well, if the illegal wiretapping and a multiyear investigation into a collusion hoax don't work, you might as well raid the guy.

Fascinating that the most spied on and investigated individual in the history of the United States still doesn't have any legit dirt against him. But maybe they'll find a few forks or spoons there that he wasn't supposed to take.

Comment

Working...
                                X