No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean take it for what it is, but Meadows' top aide is testifying that Trump got in a physical altercation with his secret service detail when they refused to take him to the Capitol that day. Tried to grab the steering wheel of the presidential limo and force them to take him.

Earlier said he was pissed the crowd for his rally that day wasn't bigger. Secret Service told him they had noticed a lot of people with weapons and wouldn't let them in. Trump ordered them to put the metal detectors away because these armed people weren't here to hurt him and would be leaving for the Capitol before too long. He wanted his crowd as big as possible.

Also she said he frequently broke dishes and ripped the tablecloth off his dining table when he got mad while eating and watching tv. Said she had to clean ketchup off the walls of the Oval office dining room because he was mad at Barr for denying his election bullshit.

lol, JFC, we dodged an enormous bullet for 4 years. Thank God for the Establishment and our Institutions!

Comment

• Did they find out about the riot yet?

Comment

• Dust up really.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Did they find out about the riot yet?
          Trump wanted to go join it but the Secret Service wouldn't let him.

Mock it all you want, Mike, but these hearings and the Jan 6th stuff in general are having more of an impact than most Republicans want to admit in front of liberals and the media. It's clearly working to DeSantis' benefit, which you should be thrilled about.

Comment

• BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
              You're welcome to write him in as a candidate. You're allowed to run from prison. I believe we established that a couple years ago, maybe right after Jan 6th itself, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Trump wanted to go join it but the Secret Service wouldn't let him.

Mock it all you want, Mike, but these hearings and the Jan 6th stuff in general are having more of an impact than most Republicans want to admit in front of liberals and the media. It's clearly working to DeSantis' benefit, which you should be thrilled about.
                If true, then it does make me happy.

But all the breathless reporting about an aide to the Chief of Staff that overheard some stuff and witnessed boorish behavior from someone everyone knows is a world-class asshole doesn't really mean much to me. We all know Trump pressured people in an attempt to overturn the election results that looked like it came straight out of a Scooby Doo episode. The rioting aside, I find the idea that there was an actual "coup" attempt nothing more than pure narcissistic fantasy from Trump. So far as I can tell, virtually EVERY person, office, and organization of federal government said "uhh... riiiiight. You can't like... do that, sir". So we're left with what everyone knew all along: Trump is an asshole who couldn't handle losing the election so he made a big stink.
                Last edited by Mike; June 28, 2022, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Trump struggling to fight off 4 secret service agents and take control of the presidential limo himself, with his tiny hands.

Wiz, watching on tv, wipes away a tear. "Dat's muh Prezdint", he belches, through crooked nicotine-stained teeth, and turns back to watering down all the ketchup bottles.

Comment

• Firstly...Trump ain't going to prison twatwaffle.

Second...IF...and IF I vote R not Libertarian it would be for DeSantis.

Third...if you really think the January 6th Theatre of the Absurd is going to make an iota of difference this fall...I have some land in the panhandle of Nebraska I'd like to sell ya...great beachfront...

Lastly...you are an imbecile.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Now...STFU.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh nice, Turkey will no longer block Finland and Sweden joining NATO. I wonder how big of a bribe Erdogan got.

Comment

• Fortunately, America survived and ran just fine with DJT. We dodged a bullet, I guess. Unfortunately, The Chairman has delivered one to the temple. But, I’m sure Jan 6th will continue to strongly resonate with the voters.

Blue wave.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Firstly...Trump ain't going to prison twatwaffle.

Second...IF...and IF I vote R not Libertarian it would be for DeSantis.

Third...if you really think the January 6th Theatre of the Absurd is going to make an iota of difference this fall...I have some land in the panhandle of Nebraska I'd like to sell ya...great beachfront...

Lastly...you are an imbecile.
                            In all seriousness, it's simply a fact that Trump is polling much worse against DeSantis than is was at this time last year. It seems to me that all the Jan 6th stuff plus Trump clearly not moving on and ranting and raving about stolen elections has HURT his standing with Republican voters, even if they won't (like I said) admit it to someone like me or the media.

Comment

• I listened to Hutchinson's (the aid) testimony - she responded to Liz Cheny's scripted expose with Hutchinson's testimony carefully interspersed with clips of her previous testimony along with others. There was clearly a Cheny agenda. That's fine. It's what this hearing is about.

Trump is a fucking clown. We know this. Did he plan or incite the riot? Did he commit crimes of obstruction or seditious conspiracy? I still don't think so and I'll go back to my original post were I asserted he didn't and said why.

Is he an obnoxious loud mouth, did he fuck holler over losing the election, throw plates at the wall of the presidential dining hall, slam his fist down when he accepted Barr's resignation, stupidly grab the steering wheel of his limo in attempt to get the driver to drive him to the capitol? He did all of that shit because he's a complete ass hole.

I reiterate: We know this. Did he commit crimes? I'll let the legal experts sort that out but to a lay person, fuck no. ...... and let me be clear, I don't want him anywhere near the presidency. I don't want him to run, but trying to get him convicted to prevent that outcome - exactly what I think some want - probably isn't worth the effort. Fortunately besides, you know, the law, it looks like his Secret Service, and probably others, stopped him, from going to the capitol and potentially committing a crime.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I was editing my post up thread when you posted this, Jeff. That's pretty much as I see it. An asshole that threw a tantrum when he lost just like we all knew he would.

Comment

Working...
                                X