Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Hangover burger. Wonderful. The fried egg absolutely has to be runny, though.
    Runnier the better.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meanwhile, Nancy Pelosi, in her 'farewell speech" continues the Democratic Party's tradition of pandering to minorities by wishing them a "Happy Schwanza".... whatever that means.

Just once I'd like to hear a Dem Prog get really honest, and tell minorities, "Look, we don't really care about your causes, we just need your votes".
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Remember the 4-star QB (Marcus Stokes​) who was on video singing along to a rap song and didn’t self-censor himself and sang along with the actual song lyric?

Not only did Florida pull his offer, but none of the other schools who were recruiting him would sign him (Penn State, FAU, Georgia State, etc).

It appears he has totally fucked himself for singing along with some Kendrick Lamar ditty. Funny enough I saw on a message board that he is going to sign with a HBCU (have no idea if it’s true or just message board chatter).
        Yeah, this is disgusting and yet another great victory for Dr. Strangelove and the Progs of America. And Froot will be here to assure it's all nothing and that we're merely expressing an unjustified grievance. Which is just code for "the kid got what he deserved."
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's also worth noting that there is one time, and one time only, where you eat a hard yolk and that's if you want a hard-boiled egg or, more likely, some sort of "salad" made therefrom.

Anyone who orders breakfast eggs or fried eggs or eggs of any other type with a hard yolk are goddamn sociopathic twatwaffle fucktards of vacuous intellect, corroded personality and fetid hygiene that, without exception, should be deported to whatever South American hellhole will take them.

Comment

• That said, it should surprise no one that "Dr." Strangelove enjoys over hard eggs with his vegan "bacon" and his soy latte whilst perusing the Kornell alumni magazine to see which of his former classmates has finally caught the dream and climbed the corporate ladder to lower middle management.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              That said, it should surprise no one that "Dr." Strangelove enjoys over hard eggs with his vegan "bacon" and his soy latte whilst perusing the Kornell alumni magazine to see which of his former classmates has finally caught the dream and climbed the corporate ladder to lower middle management.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I have a lot in common with Ron Swanson.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I was thinking of Ron Swanson when I wrote "vegan bacon." Well done.

Comment

• Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man how to fish and you feed yourself. He's a grown man, fishing's not that hard.​

Fishing is for sport only. Fish meat is practically a vegetable.

Comment

• Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Comment

• lol, Ron Swanson is one of the best characters ever developed. America would be a better place with more Swansons.

I like that he carries a piece of paper with him as a permit. It’s just a folded-up piece of copy paper that he has written “I can do what I want” on it.

Comment

• Yeah, he's fantastic. As with most comedies of that nature, it sort of goes off the rails -- including even Ron. But those earlier seasons are just superb and Ron is outstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            It's also worth noting that there is one time, and one time only, where you eat a hard yolk and that's if you want a hard-boiled egg or, more likely, some sort of "salad" made therefrom.

Anyone who orders breakfast eggs or fried eggs or eggs of any other type with a hard yolk are goddamn sociopathic twatwaffle fucktards of vacuous intellect, corroded personality and fetid hygiene that, without exception, should be deported to whatever South American hellhole will take them.
                            Harsh, but fair.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                Meanwhile, Nancy Pelosi, in her 'farewell speech" continues the Democratic Party's tradition of pandering to minorities by wishing them a "Happy Schwanza".... whatever that means.

Just once I'd like to hear a Dem Prog get really honest, and tell minorities, "Look, we don't really care about your causes, we just need your votes".
                                "May the Schwanza be with you!"

Hey cut her some slack...that's how you pronounce after a few double martinis...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X