No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well when I'm tempted to watch it...I stick a hot iron needle in my eyeball...that usually is less painful than watching it...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm looking out for your best interests, turn off the tube. But I will l lighten your mood after The View riled you up:

Comment

• Lot of hazy info but Poland says a Russian missile may have hit Polish territory and killed two people. Russia's been bombarding Ukraine with cruise missiles today.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          I'm looking out for your best interests, turn off the tube. But I will l lighten your mood after The View riled you up:

Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you combine the two of them you might hit a triple digit IQ.​

Comment

• No you wouldn't.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• repubs dont stand much of a chance if there race isnt called by election night

just google maricopa county recorder stephen richer to see if he is as fair and impartrial as katie hobbs is at running the election

google where those 70 voting locations precincts and what box 3 is

but if 81 mil can vote for biden and ms fetterman can win a senate seat with the campaigns from the basement--katie hobbs should be able to also

amazing 75% of this country thinks we are going going in the wrong direction --another 50% think inlation is the number one issue--so how in the hell did the red wave peter out. Has to be a wiz thing --or all those kids between 18-25 were afraid of losing tik tock or government student debt erasure

Last edited by crashcourse; November 15, 2022, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Who the fuck are you even talking about? Beauty and the Beast? That's a pretty harsh judgment on Belle, she was an extremely well-read peasant.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    repubs dont stand much of a chance if there race isnt called by election night

just google maricopa county recorder stephen richer to see if he is as fair and impartrial as katie hobbs is at running the election

google where those 70 voting locations precincts and what box 3 is

but if 81 mil can vote for biden and ms fetterman can win a senate seat with the campaigns from the basement--katie hobbs should be able to also

amazing 75% of this country thinks we are going going in the wrong direction --another 50% think inlation is the number one issue--so how in the hell did the red wave peter out. Has to be a wiz thing --or all those kids between 18-25 were afraid of losing tik tock or government student debt erasure

Do you think telling McCain supporters that she didn't want their vote was a good move?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Who the fuck are you even talking about? Beauty and the Beast? That's a pretty harsh judgment on Belle, she was an extremely well-read peasant.
                      No, Senator Berrato and her moronic husband.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

No, Senator Berrato and her moronic husband.
                        Heh. Oh. My work filter won't let me see twitter. I had to check on my phone.

They're gonna be a great Senator!

Comment

• I think there was a lot of kids who actually thought they were getting their student loans paid off...and of course The Chairman knew all along it wasn't going to happen...but he knew the idiot kids would believe him...just like idiot seniors thought their SS and Medicare was in jeopardy. The Dems had nothing to offer but fear...fear of "Democracy in Peril!!!"..."SS and Medicare are going to be taken away!!!"..."free shit for you!!!"...

It's all they have...and the R's didn't have a clear enough message...like I said the D's are much better liars...an d there are far more ignorant, stupid voters than not...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I know you are dying for Ukraine news ......here it is in a nutshell. Well, sort of in a nutshell:
                            • Zelenski strolled around the government square in Kherson City yesterday and today pissing off Russian Nationalist milbloggers whining that the Russians didn't target the square form the left bank of the Dnipro.
                            • Russia sent a barrage of 100 stand-off arms into Ukraine targeting Kieve among other large cities. The targets? They claimed "infrastructure." But residential buildings were in flames with video confirmation.
                            • The Russian army is redeploying forces they had stationed within the Southern Axis (Kherson) to Donetsk and surrounds. There is a large increase in Russian counter-offensives on the line of action centered on Bhakmut (just west of the city of Donetsk). Putin needs a distraction from Kherson. He's setting the conditions for that.
                            • The UN General Assembly voted in favor of a legally non-binding resolution that condemned the Russian invasion of Ukraine and said Russia has to pay reparations to rebuild Ukraine. 94 countries voted yes, 3 voted no (the usual suspects) and the rest (46) didn't vote yes or no. Russian delegates were pissed off. My thinking? So, you think it's just OK to invade a country to forcibly remove an elected government and in the process of failing to do that kill 100s of thousands of people and destroy billions in property and not be held accountable for that shit?? Forget it fuckers. Pay-up.
                            • Russian diplomats are voicing angst over western seizure of assets with the intent of using legally seized cash and liquidated real estate, yachts, etc. to pay to rebuild Ukraine (There's billions in seized assets under western control). Russian lawyers plan on challenging such seizures in US courts. Good luck with that. I've read a bit about how the west went about doing this legally. Pretty impressive - they demonstrated to courts where they applied for authority to seize this stuff that it was illegally purchased or banked and was laundered money. They got authority on all but about 1% of property and cash seizures they applied to the courts for.
                            So, sure, go on thinking the west needs to stand on the sidelines while this mad-man, Putin, ignores and flaunts all sorts of legally binding international laws and centuries of the development of unwritten rules that provide order to and bind a civilized world. If he's not stopped and, if he survives the debacle he's undertaken, held accountable, say goodby to Liberty.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Think about how much Fetterman might've won by if he hadn't had a stroke.

From where I stand these were some fine midterms.

Comment

• The red wave petered out because people are tired of false claims of fraud. They don't want jackass election deniers to win elections. Period They fear for the future of democracy

They are tired of stupid assed conspiracy theories that are not based in fact. They are tired of QAnon morons.

They are tired of the Republicans' bullshit.

They don't want to see their civil rights eroded.

They don't want to turn the clock back 50 years.

They want to control their own bodies and bedrooms

They have seen the shit that Republicans are trying to pull and don't want any part of it.

They are tired of right wing hate and violence

Younger people are worried about the future of this country and don't see a future with Republican leadership.

crashcourse is a moron.
                                Last edited by CGVT; November 15, 2022, 03:29 PM.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X