No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well they got all the Mega MAGA mileage they needed out of it...so poof...it's gone. Now BIDEN BOOM!!!! is blaming assault rifles for the UVA shootings...which were done by handgun.

Never let a tragedy go to waste...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Kind of crazy when you see how few people the industry employs compared to its relative importance.

I actually am familiar with the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers from a long time back. Every different job on a train used to have its own union and most of those positions are completely obsolete. Like you can see on that chart I posted that there's still a Fireman's Union. Firemen were the guys that shovel coal into the boiler and were rendered completely unnecessary once diesel locomotives were adopted.
      There are still Firemen/Oiler positions here at the NP Yards...they are basically janitors...heh...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Soooo....FTX was heavily invested in by....Ukraine...who we just gave....$40 billion to...then FTX donates to the....Dems...and round and round it goes...

Sounds a lot like...oh I don't know...money laundering???
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So now this fraudster will declare bankruptcy and end up getting pardoned by BIDEN BOOM!!!!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• NY Times compares Stacey Abrams to Moses...

What she gave to Georgia and the country was so much larger than any one contest, hers included.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Soooo....FTX was heavily invested in by....Ukraine...who we just gave....$40 billion to...then FTX donates to the....Dems...and round and round it goes...

Sounds a lot like...oh I don't know...money laundering???
              You're just a wacky conspiracy theorist nut job!

But seriously, no wonder the Dems had so much money to spend. In a lot of contested elections they outspent the R by an absolutely massive margin. But when it's US taxpayers footing the bill, who cares?

It's a really good scam. The Republicans need to do the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                So now this fraudster will declare bankruptcy and end up getting pardoned by BIDEN BOOM!!!!
                A pardoning wont' be necessary. He won't be charged with anything. Democrats can do and get away with literally anything.

Comment

• 4742390.jpg
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• $3.59 a gallon at the local Chiilbox.

Comment

• "Hillary Clinton runs a child sex trafficking ring from the basement of a DC pizza shop. Believe it. The evidence will come out any day now!" -- Neckbearded Incel weirdo on the net

Hannibal: <<Nodding vigorously>> I hate Democrats with all my heart so I know this can't possibly be wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        $3.59 a gallon at the local Chiilbox.
                        Sounds like Mike is lookin' for gas in all the wrong places

My favorite Johnny Lee song

Comment

• These fellas at the Chillbox have traditionally had the lowest prices around, but they were at $4.29 for a couple days last week.

Comment

• Ours had been dropping for a while but mysteriously shot up 40-50 cents about a week before Election Day. If I were into conspiracy theories....

Comment

• Whatever. Bidener.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• David Depape is actually an alien from another dimension and in order to cover up Paul Pelosi's freaky alien sex fetish (as well as the possibility of inter-dimensional travel) they will be sending Depape to "prison" when in fact he is simply returning to his home planet. First reported by George Noory on Coast to Coast AM

Comment

Working...
                                X