X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y

Comment

• 312257289_5702166449874464_3353904922530273227_n.jpg
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• A vote for Warnock is a vote for men who try to kill women with cars...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 312318171_649955576701510_7290516631235254051_n.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Police found no evidence that Warnock ran over his then-estranged wife’s foot with his car.

The claim relates to a March 2, 2020, incident, in which Warnock called the police to Ndoye’s home shortly before 8:30 a.m.

Warnock told police that Ndoye accused him of running over her left foot with his 2014 Tesla while they were arguing in her driveway. Ndoye was reluctant to show her foot to an officer, who wrote in a report: "I did not see any signs that Ms. Ouleye’s foot was ran over." Medical personnel arrived, according to the police report, and were "not able to locate any swelling, redness, or bruising or broken bones on Ms. Ouleye’s left foot."

Comment

• Ds are in trouble if the momentum doesn’t stop for Rs. A month ago, FiveThirtyEight had Ds winning the Senate at a 71-29 likelihood. Slowly crept to 57-43 as of today. If this trend continues for the remaining 18 days until election… Rs definitely do well IMO.
                Latest forecasts and polls for the 2022 midterm elections from ABC News’s FiveThirtyEight

I personally think it will be Rs 50, Ds 49. Georgia runoff to determine the last seat. Find it hard to believe Walker or Warnock have over 50% of the vote on November 8th. Think of the drama of that runoff in this scenario…

18 days is A LOT of time. So much can happen in an election where key outcomes in the Senate will be determined by small margins.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  A vote for Warnock is a vote for men who try to kill women with cars...
                  That narrative is dead. Let's make fun of a minority

Comment

• Red.Wave.Bloodbath.

Book it.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

That narrative is dead. Let's make fun of a minority
                      Because it is not true. Of course, that never stopped the Republicans before...

Is making fun of a lying, hypocritical moron that paid for an abortion, fathered children to his mistresses and took too many hits to the head, regardless of color OK?

Comment

• Threatening a woman and nearly killing her with your car is far more virtuous...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You mean trying to drive away and then being accused of running her over when that didn't happen?

You're right. It is.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Because it is not true. Of course, that never stopped the Republicans before...

Is making fun of a lying, hypocritical moron that paid for an abortion, fathered children to his mistresses and took too many hits to the head, regardless of color OK?
                            I don't know. It seems like that could be a lot of guys. Especially when they were younger. Paying for an abortion - ooooooh the scandle!! Why is Walker being pointed out from something that goes on a lot behind the scenes. It's also curious this news was kept hidden right up until a month or so before an election. Dirty pool, I suppose but why does the D' party have to resort to that if they were so great themselves.

Comment

• I think if Trump actually goes before the "Jan 6 committee", it should be some of the most entertaining television in history.

The only question will be, will the TV be on constant split screen? Neither Trump nor anyone on the 'committee' is going to shut up long enough to understand what the other is saying.

Nothing good is going to come from this.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

Paying for an abortion - ooooooh the scandle!!
                                Yes. The Pro-life candidate. The Dems are baby killers, but not Herschell because, you know. Republican!

Comment

Working...
                                X