• Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile....

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

You got him this time

"He revealed conversations he had with Trump, Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr., but told the jury when questioned by the Trump attorneys that he did not scheme or conspire with anybody in the Trump family.

Weisselberg became emotional at times, telling the jury he was “embarrassed” by his conduct and that he “betrayed” the Trump family, who has been his employer for 49 years."
      The tsar is a good man. He just has poor advisors.

Comment

• Also, Trump was not on trial here. His shitty, pathetic company was. And it was found GUILTY. Or as crash and Wiz spell it, GILLTY

Comment

• ...as I spell it....STFU....
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• nothing like todays press to get to the core of the story. hard hitting journalism at its best Thank you washington Post for exposing these bastards

Discovery’s Shark Week needs diversity, more positive science, study says - The Washington Post (archive.ph)

too many damn Mikes​

Comment

• Since announcing he's running for reeleection, after an underwhelming Republican performance in the mid-terms, Trump has had the following happen:

- Special Counsel appointed
              - Loses at the Supreme Court and Democrats get his taxes
              - Has a widely publicized dinner with a pro-Hitler mental patient and his shitposting antisemitic clinger
              - All his allies have lost their fights and will be forced to testify to the Fulton County grand jury
              - Suffers a major defeat in the Mar-a-Lago case. The judge that was friendly to him gets a major scolding from her superiors.
              - Trump calls for the "termination" of the Constitution in order that he can be immediately reinstated
              - Trump organization found GUILTY on a number of fraud charges

America is racking up the wins!!!! Let's hope another is coming up in just a few hours...

Comment

• Crash and Herschel. Two peas in a pod

Screenshot 2022-12-06 4.23.48 PM.png
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hey the Supreme Grand Wizard is back!!!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yawn
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Let me guess .. Joe Biden's anti-busing costume.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He got it from his good buddy Robert Byrd...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz's self portrait

Comment

• If you look closely, you'll see the Ketchup stains from his sub par wings,

Comment

• You as unfunny as you are unoriginal...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X