No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least Holland started out really good.

Comment

• In the wake of the Moore County attacks, some Pacific Northwest utility companies reveal that five power substations in Washington & Oregon were deliberately attacked in November, although none as serious as in North Carolina.

PSE substations among five attacked in Pacific Northwest in November | The Seattle Times

AND it turns out that the Moore County outage was the second in North Carolina in about a month. Earlier in November someone vandalized a substation in eastern NC and knocked out power to 10,000 people for a couple hours.

Substation attack second in last month | The North State Journal (nsjonline.com)

Comment

• Leftist heroes saving the planet!

Comment

• Rightwing extremists trying to burn down a society they hate!

Comment

• It was definitely white supremacists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              It was definitely white supremacists.
              I Think You Should Leave Oh My God GIF by The Lonely Island

Comment

• About 40 House Republicans voted for the gay marriage bill

Hit the "Like" button, I mean really pound away at it, if you agree with me that these TRAITORS and RINOS must be EXPELLED from the party caucus IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I wish you were expelled from life
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Teacher hands out dildos, butt plugs, and lube talking about gay sex to 14 year olds.

I can't understand why those wacky Right Wingers think that the alphabet community grooms kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      I wish you were expelled from life
                      I bet it was one of the greatest days in Grand Island history when that banner reading "Under New Management" went up at the local Wingstop.

Comment

• Their new sign:

New Management. Same lousy wings!
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• At least Holland started out really good.
                          Yea, but he was born on third base. Don't look now, but the Red Wings and Steve Yzerman have a better record than Ken Hollands Oilers (and all that talent he took over).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I bet it was one of the greatest days in Grand Island history when that banner reading "Under New Management" went up at the local Wingstop.
                            Grand Island?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Grand Island?
                              Have you not yet caught on that I love to taunt you with your Grand Island upbringing?

Just kidding. I know you're from the city of love, Valentine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Sell one of your homes or your yacht and maybe you can afford the sammich, chief
                                You obviously have me confused with former poster here, Optimus Prime. Now OP had some cash and he actually had multiple homes and a a very nice 40' yacht. He and his brother, both lawyers, ran a law firm that did mergers. On visiting him several years ago and taking a trip to his boat while we waited for the crew to get it ready to depart the marina, OP bought Ann and I a drink at the adjoining Marina bar. He tipped the bartender a $100 bill. Ann asked, "Todd, did you know you just gave her a hundred bucks?" He replied, yep I get benefits.

So, no, your characterization of me is incorrect ....... I'm living on a fixed income that your SS taxes are providing. Thanks, I appreciate it. I know you'll be happy to know, I got an 8.7% pay raise the cost of which will be coming out of your pile for retirement, if anything is left of it by then.
                                Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; December 8, 2022, 12:46 PM.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X