No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. JFC. I wonder if her stance on the anthem will change.

Comment

• Holy shit, what a dumbassed trade.
      They could have had Tom Brady, Tiger Woods, or Joey Chestnut … I don’t care. Merchant of Death for a sports athlete?! 🤣

That said, I’m happy to see a US citizen safe. Still a bad trade.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Paul Whelan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          Democracy dies in wokeness:

471825d1ec0b1943.png
          I take offense to this.

#MIKESTRONG
          Last edited by Mike; December 8, 2022, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Paul Whelan?
            I don't know how to break this to you, Mike, but unless Whelan is a black, lesbian WNBA player, he's serving his full term. Perhaps he can begin identifying as such?

But, yeah....he's fucked. Ain't no political headlines in his name.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• BTW, when you look up Russian Arms Dealer selling, inter alia, anti-aircraft weapons to US enemies, this is the fucking picture that pops up...

Viktor-Bout2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

Comment

• Straight out of central casting.

Comment

• I couldn't remember who we gave up to get Trevor Reed released back in the spring and it turns out we traded a drug smuggler for him.

Comment

• No kidding, Mike. And if my understanding of the Russian mob and jail derived entirely from TV and film is correct, he's been selling fighters, nuclear arms and various other death weapons from his jail cell anyway.

Comment

• Do we have Matt Millen, Al Avila, David Kahn (Minnesota Timberwolves), and castoffs from the Pittsburgh Pirates organization collaborating to make trades for the US government?!
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dear Paul Whelan: The Chairman, and The Party send their regrets that they will not be bringing you home at this time. Perhaps if you'd consider changing your sexual orientation it would give us a better chance of having you freed. But, our priorities are clear. Lesbian minority sports figures take presedence over ordinary people, especially straight ordinary people. Hope you understand.

Enjoy your stay.

Yer pals

Joe, Nancy, Chuck and The Party, et al.

and by the way, it doesn't help that you are white.
                        Last edited by lineygoblue; December 8, 2022, 10:20 AM.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Reminiscent of the Herschel Walker trade in 1989.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Yep. JFC. I wonder if her stance on the anthem will change.
                            Doubtful.

So here's the result of all this.

Griner will come home, dribble and shoot basketballs, and refuse to stand for the anthem.

Bout will go back to Russia, rejoin the Russian mob, and resume illegal arms sales that will eventually end up in the hands of criminals all over the world. The arms that he sells will end up on the streets of America, being used against Americans, by the way.

Aren't Dems opposed to rampant use of guns?

anyway ...

---

Great trade!
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Oil and guns somewhere else...good. In America...bad.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                                Do we have Matt Millen, Al Avila, David Kahn (Minnesota Timberwolves), and castoffs from the Pittsburgh Pirates organization collaborating to make trades for the US government?!
                                Ken Holland was recently hired by the Biden administration.

Comment

Working...
                                X