No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s absolutely flabbergasting is that the Ds are doing everything possible to actually get that jackwagon elected again. Fortunately 2024 is a long time from now. Things can’t get much worse. Maybe.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      At this point, it seems pretty clear to me, at least, that minds are made up on January 6. No one is going to watch this theatre wondering exactly how they should feel about it -- absent some sort of massive bombshell. But, if there were a massive bombshell out there we would have heard about it. And the sort of problem here, and I really do think it's a problem, is that you have the basic narrative of a treasonous coup or whatever, but almost zero likelihood of indicting the putatitve King. So, it's like -- yeah, the whole thing was gross, unseemly and disgusting and worth spending a fair amount of time on, but here we are, 18 months later, and we're still taking about it. Anyway, that aside...minds made up.
      So when you said it was worth spending a fair amount of time on it, what you actually meant to say was it's a giant waste of time. Got it. Not even the slightest difference between the two statements, the fault is all mine, dear sir. I will work on my reading comprehension.

Comment

• The hearings are pretty much a giant waste of time. As I said.

Comment

You’re correct. Earlier I thought these hearings were mostly a giant waste of time for several reasons. However, I now see that we’re dealing with criminal conspiracy led by DJT. My tone has changed. Sedition. Treason. Coup. These are crimes.
          HEARINGS were mostly a giant waste of time. Like I said.

Comment

• So, top shelf GOTCHA, Strangelove

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Maybe Hillary and DJT can share a cell?
              Well we can at minimum expect congressional hearings on BLM, the 2020 George Floyd riots, Hunter Biden, Hillary's emails, the Steele dossier, the persecution of parents by teachers, and so many other topics. All cutting edge relevant stuff. The R's will have completely solved the inflation problem in the first couple of weeks so there will be plenty of time to fill with bullshit.

Comment

• Make room for Hunter and Joe as well...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I said Hunter! But did you mean Jim? I did forget about him.

Comment

• Good night and god bless! May your final elbow bend of the evening deliver the hallowed nectar of firm ripe plums to your insufferable maw!

Comment

• With each drop of the precious plum nectar my rage agaisnt House Habsburg grows!

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh, scored 4 cases of Old Style.

I would add Chicago-style pizza to the menu, but I am not a huge casserole fan. Because that shit is not pizza.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Seems like criminal charges are coming for DJT.

Meanwhile, real people are feeling the real pain of D policies.
                            But aren't you impressed that Michigan's senior Senator Debbie Stupidnow drove her electric car from Michigan to Washington DC, and "drove past all the high priced gas stations" along the way? Talk about leadership!!!!

Go have another drink with Chuck as you drive, Deb!!

A senator from Michigan who doesn't give two shits about the gasoline prices her constituents are paying.

This is today's Democratic Party.

And Debbie will be re-elected, because Michigan voters are too STUPID to vote her out.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I am impressed by absolutely no one and nothing from M. Not even Craig Krenzel.

I am, however, impressed with parties providing Malort, Old Style and Italian Beef and expect to receive my invitation shortly.

Comment

• Also, as alluded to by our Reynoldsburg drunk, I certainly have little faith in the Rs to actually fix inflation. It'll require party cohesion and taking a bullet. However, I am 100% certain the Ds (1) have no desire to meaningfully address inflation b/c it requires direct self-repudiation; and (2) are still way more inclined to make things way worse w/ inflationary legislation like, say, forgiving student debt or passing some watered down bill of the BBB boondoggle -- say, "only" a trillion dollars.

The Chairman's charted course on inflation is to pretend things pretty damn good and hope it all just goes away. Oh, and to continue to pass inflationary legislation or, alternatively, to use his own office to unilaterally and unconstitutionally sign inflationary executive orders.

So, it's very likely a "we're fucked either way" situation, but, IMO, on the one hand we can opt for a rough 1v1 dickdown or we can opt for relentless prison gangbang. Hard choices.
                                Last edited by iam416; June 11, 2022, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X