No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin's aim right now is twofold. Destroy all aspects of a west leaning Ukraine and increase the social and economic problems Putin's war is causing globally so that his bargaining position is strengthened when he decides to declare victory.

Some maps from the BBBC: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60506682
    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• 30 members of the so-called Patriot Front arrested in Idaho. They were all riding in the back of a single U-Haul. Cops charged them with conspiracy to riot and believe they intended to disrupt a local Pride parade

Idaho police officers arrested 31 people Saturday who are believed to be affiliated with the White nationalist group Patriot Front, after they were seen gathering near a Pride parade in the city of Coeur d’Alene, authorities said.

Comment

• There are nuts on both sides of the extreme spectrum. Difference is the left wing kooks are celebrated and the right wing kooks are prosecuted with little due process.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I hope the fucking Redskins go 0-17 this year. Fuck them. Fuck the owners. Fuck the management. Fuck Ron Rivera. Fuck Goodell. Fuck the NFL. Fuck ESPN. Fuck MLB. Fuck Rob Manfred. Fuck the NBA. Fuck any of you fucking Woke mother fuckers ruining sports. FUCK YOU.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No.

AA:

hello

AA:

fuck off
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                I hope the fucking Redskins go 0-17 this year. Fuck them. Fuck the owners. Fuck the management. Fuck Ron Rivera. Fuck Goodell. Fuck the NFL. Fuck ESPN. Fuck MLB. Fuck Rob Manfred. Fuck the NBA. Fuck any of you fucking Woke mother fuckers ruining sports. FUCK YOU.
                No, FUCK YOU!!!

Comment

• Begone you left wing loon
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Right wing extremists aren’t even granted all their due process rights, like being allowed to appear on Tucker from prison. I thought this was America!😢

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      30 members of the so-called Patriot Front arrested in Idaho. They were all riding in the back of a single U-Haul. Cops charged them with conspiracy to riot and believe they intended to disrupt a local Pride parade

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/11/us/31...ade/index.html
                      Lots of people think that Patriot Front is the Feds but they aren't. They basically just put stickers on stuff and occasionally show up to do flash rallies.

Comment

• I didn’t realize has-been Jack Del Rio was still around the league until this week. Before he deleted his Twitter account I got a peek at it and yeesh…plenty of incredibly dumb MAGA content. Don’t worry Wiz and others, you’ll still be able to get the same invaluable information from Kevin Sorbo (you may remember him from such hit 90’s shows as “Hercules” and…ok that’s it).

Comment

• I don't give two shits about Jack Del Rio...but of course your left wing loon pee brain doesn't get it. Can't help you be non-ignorant. If you don't see the double standards from here to Oxnard nothing will help you sir.

Now STFU.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Apparently DSL and left wing prog loons is in favor of free speech unless it is not their speech. Gotcha. All you Woke sports figures please continue. Your voice be heard. All others...STFU.

Gotcha.

I believe everyone can express their opinions regardless of their leanings. Even you DSL...as ignorant as you are...I welcome your moronic rhetoric.

Now for the love of Lucifer...STFU.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wonder how long its going to be before you have to show a BLM or ACLU membership card to attend a NFL game.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• To be a part of the NFL media crew you already do.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X