No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

DJT
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• With Democrats and their radical-activist base continuing to seethe after the criminal leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion that would overturn Roe v. Wade’s concoction of a supposedly constitutional right to kill the unborn, White House press secretary Jen Psaki made this statement Tuesday, on behalf of President Biden:

“I know that there’s an outrage right now, I guess, about protests that have been peaceful to date, and we certainly do continue to encourage that, outside judges’ homes, and that’s the president’s position.”

It is illegal by Federal law to protest at the homes of justices yet Biden encourages is...and there is an assassination attempt...yet no outrage...no hearings...nothing.

Double standards run amok.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If Ruth Ginsberg had been targeted by an assassin, the liberal left would have been screaming for a national emergency to be declared.

Kavanaugh targeted? Meh .. 'we want him gone anyway'.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 287632418_587456976070227_499021705422927420_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s640x640&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=kq2fl6yB9UEAX94wYBG&tn=tjE4qZroAXDxvXxN&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT-7MdA9vVXJYWfGJ3342EZ6qqzEmXshHkTDlwmr9J

Comment

• Transitory....Not that bad...PUTIN'S PRICE HIKE!!!...GREEDFLATION!!!!...it's peaked!!!!....PUTIN'S PRICE HIKE!!!!....GREEDFLATION!!!....we need to pass BBB to rescue use with $3T more in spending!!!!

I wish that was way closer to farcical than it is to reality, but, sadly, the reverse is true.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• SC churned out five opinions today but none of them too interesting. More coming Wednesday.

Comment

• So DC and suburbs are safe from molotov cocktails for today.

Comment

• So much sadness.. We should be ecstatic about inflation, gas prices and the fantastic places that Biden is take us- the Pink hats will be coming back, the Insurrectionists are getting rounded up, new neighbors of questionable immigration status are moving in, Wokesters will be getting their student loans absolved, age restriction on gender selection (not just education- but actual progress!) are being done away with, and there will be even more ways to define the illegal use of firearms!

Plus, there's still two and a half weeks of Pride Month!

Comment

• Desantis' proposal to address the monoculture in Universities.

DeSantis’s not-yet-introduced legislation offers a blueprint for opening up the university’s intellectual monoculture while still respecting academic freedom.

Comment

• Not watching the hearing today but from the sounds of it, Bill Barr is being heavily featured.

At one point he mocked crash's beloved "documentary" 2000 Mules lol

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                        So DC and suburbs are safe from molotov cocktails for today.
                        The SC opinions or Joes high gas prices? lol

Comment

• She spoke less than 3 minutes lol

Comment

• Yawn...

Comment

• Stop stealing Wiz's material

Comment

• EFZ
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...