No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He wasn't hiding. He pooed his Depends and couldn't figure out how to change them.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• PA primary tomorrow

like barnette but i dont think she can win in the general with that history of tweets behind her out of context or not

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Get right with losing games in the 4th quarter with Yo Adrian...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
            PA primary tomorrow

like barnette but i dont think she can win in the general with that history of tweets behind her out of context or not
            Two big PA races, we'll see if Cawthorn survives in NC, and the Idaho Gov race involves the sitting Gov facing off agaisnt his loony Trump-endorsed Lt. Gov

Comment

• PA is definitely a reason why I think the Senate is a toss-up in 2022. The House is gone. Senate is gonna be really close.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That would make 2 in a row that the Rs should have easily won the Senate.

Comment

• Correct. I reckon 2024 will probably be idiot proof. Probably a question of whether the Rs can squander 56 or 57 seats down to 52. But, for 2022, with PA likely flipped, the Rs need to win Georgia + one more (NV? AZ?) and hold WI, OH.

IMO, not likely they get to 51. Probably 50-50 again. Which means judges keep going through.

Comment

• I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for Strangelove's diligence in tracking DJT's twitter nonsense. I'm sure it was exhausting.

The Chairman, while nowhere near as prolific, surely hits for at least the same average. Last week we had the White House claiming no vaccinations were available when The Chairman took office (17M shots had been administered including 1 to, well, The Chairman).

The Chairman also claimed raising taxes on the wealthy would reduce inflation. I haven't a flying fucking clue how. And, apparently neither does the new Press Secretary:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...-is-hard-work/

The video in that link is pretty good. Perhaps Jen Psaki was better than I gave her credit for. Nonetheless, it remains a goddamn privilege to watch this people run this shit.

Comment

Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for Strangelove's diligence in tracking DJT's twitter nonsense. I'm sure it was exhausting.

The Chairman, while nowhere near as prolific, surely hits for at least the same average. Last week we had the White House claiming no vaccinations were available when The Chairman took office (17M shots had been administered including 1 to, well, The Chairman).

The Chairman also claimed raising taxes on the wealthy would reduce inflation. I haven't a flying fucking clue how. And, apparently neither does the new Press Secretary:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...-is-hard-work/

The video in that link is pretty good. Perhaps Jen Psaki was better than I gave her credit for. Nonetheless, it remains a goddamn privilege to watch this people run this shit.
                        Holy fuck. I could have done a better job with no prep than that rambling nonsense. Psaki would have swatted it away with a “I’ll circle back to it” non-answer. She was actually good at her job.

Comment

• Identity politics at its Prog finest!!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            PA is definitely a reason why I think the Senate is a toss-up in 2022. The House is gone. Senate is gonna be really close.
                            Debbie Stupidnow is safe in Michigan. She's not up for election in 2022, but she's fooled Michigan voters for decades now. All she does is stand behind Chuck Shumer and nod "yes". I guess that's enough for Michigan voters.
                            Last edited by lineygoblue; May 16, 2022, 10:38 PM.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There's a world affairs geek-out on CSPAN2. From last week, DNI Avril Haines and DIA Director Lt Gen Scott Berrier testifying before the Senate Arms Committee. Topics are all over the place and there's not much evasion in the answers.
                              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Holy fuck. I could have done a better job with no prep than that rambling nonsense. Psaki would have swatted it away with a “I’ll circle back to it” non-answer. She was actually good at her job.
                                It was a truly astounding in its badness. And, it's not like the question fell from the fucking sky. It was the White House tweet -- and one that Jeff Bezos of all people mocked as idiocy. So, not only was the answer Kamala Harris-esque in its word soup awkward vacuousness, it was a question any competent press secretary should have been prepared for. As you noted, Psaki would have surely been prepared insofar as she would have concluded "Oh great, more dumbfuckery to defend....no way in fuck am I gonna actually answer that...give it the shortest answer possible and move the fuck on..."

Comment

Working...
                                X