No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old adage is true...if you are young and you are conservative you don't have a heart. If you are over 50 and are not conservative...you don't have a brain.

Seems to play well here rather nicely.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And if you’re old and have no heart, no brain and have trouble peeing, you’re THE_WIZARD_
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's fine, I'll take the insults. The_Wizard seems to tie his whole self worth to his boy Trump and on belittling other people. I'll say a prayer for him tonight.

Comment

• Wizard is correct. AlabamAlum is also correct.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You are all dead to me. Except liney.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Looking like 222-213 in the House...

Thank God.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Disappointing relative to expectations, for sure. But The Chairman's nonsense is, at least, at a legislative end. He's already shown, however, he's doesn't give a fuck about Constitutional authortity, so god knows folks will have to fight the good fight to stop his fascism.

But, if getting "shellacked" means winning the House and being 51-49 in the Senate, then I guess that's not a terrible floor.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm just glad that BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!! has come to the rescue and saved democracy. Sure he celebrated by missing dinner at the G20...but hey...he's The Chairman!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This gives the Republican Party plenty of opportunity to show the American people that they are the party for serious-minded problem-solvers. And they will do so by giving MTG control of a committee investigating Nancy Pelosi and the Jan. 6th "political prisoners".

Comment

• Sounds like the House is going ahead with investigations of The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY...but other than some right wing kookoo media shame...what will result? Some tax implications for Hunter...and a pardon...and nothing else...no way does this lead to impeachment...don't have the votes so it will be a fruitless effort. Don't misunderstand I hope something comes out of these scumbags criminal activities...we all know how this shit works.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good morning DSL...my good friend...how is your morning going buddy?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X