• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...in the words of Buchanan...

saddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Geraghty is right. As I said, it's like Ohio State beating Nebraska 24-20. Yeah, it's a win, but you feel dirty, ashamed and self-loathing afterward.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        In a perfect world Walker hangs on in Georgia and Manchin switches sides from the party that sold him down the river...
        And in a less-perfect world, Warnock wins, and Romney decides to support the Ds in doing away with the filibuster.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Geraghty is right. As I said, it's like Ohio State beating Nebraska 24-20. Yeah, it's a win, but you feel dirty, ashamed and self-loathing afterward.
          Ohio State beating Nebraska 24-20 after the Huskers ate a bunch of bad fish at the team dinner, their top 2 Quarterbacks are out, and Wiz is calling the plays.

Comment

• DSL you seem obsessed with me? Are you in love with THE_WIZARD_???
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Walker is an absolute embarrassment, but he’d vote the way he’s told to vote, so I guess that’s a positive for Repubs, but wow.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Walker is an absolute embarrassment, but he’d vote the way he’s told to vote, so I guess that’s a positive for Repubs, but wow.
                His recent speech about vampires and werewolfs was one for the ages

Comment

• "I don't know if you know, but vampires are some cool people, are they not?" the congressional candidate said. "But let me tell you something that I found out: A werewolf can kill a vampire. Did you know that? I never knew that."

"So, I don't want to be a vampire anymore," Walker added, without further context. "I want to be a werewolf."

For more than two minutes, Walker stood at the podium recounting the apparent plot details of this mystery movie, which he identified as "Fright Night, Freak Night, or some type of night."

Tom Holland's 1985 "Fright Night" and its 2011 remake both center vampires in their story, though neither feature werewolves, nor do their stories resemble the plot explanation Walker delivered to a crowd of unsuspecting supporters.

Herschel Walker Veers Off Speech to Rant About Werewolves, Vampires (businessinsider.com)

Comment

• DSL,

I honestly believe he has some degree of CTE after years of football and then an attempt into becoming a MMA fighter.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...all that and still more coherent than Fetterman...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Erick is 100% right.

Comment

• I would actually agree it should not be the first thing they do...just because the D's are a bunch of blood sucking shitstains doesn't mean the R's have to follow suit...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's literally the very first thing they decided to hold a presser about the morning after learning the GOP will control the House. After months of talking about how horrible the economy, inflation, crime, CRT, the Border, all are, THIS is the very first thing they want the American people to know they are prioritizing.

Also, if you really want to see a Hunter Biden prosecution do you know what's a really good way to fuck it all up? Have a bunch of halfwit Congressmen interfere and turn it into a political circus instead.

I mean you guys have said it yourselves, the Republicans are the Party of Stupid

Comment

• Stupid is as stupid does...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The first thing the GOP should do is secure the fucking border by finishing the wall and reverse the idiotic catch and release policy...second thing would be to reverse the idiotic energy policy...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X