No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucker Carlson is almost as big of an idiot as those that watch him and take him seriously

On another note...

The NFL is playing in Mexico City tonight.

I'm sure that Hannibal thinks it is all a part of "their" nefarious plan and is deeply offended.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He did say no more drilling and no more coal mining. While China claims to build 50 new coal mines a month as a target. Somewhere down the line this whole Green Wave thingy is going to hit a proverbial shit fan and we will be holding the brunt of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        The Kill Whitey mentality is bad
        if you feel that way, why do you guys keep encouraging it?

Edit — how bad is killing Whitey compared to — say — using anti-Semitic language? I am asking you because the former clearly doesn’t bother you very much, while the latter triggers the fuck out of you.
        Last edited by Hannibal; November 21, 2022, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          And there are many Repubs that support the murder of people of color.
          Prove it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

if you feel that way, why do you guys keep encouraging it?

Edit — how bad is killing Whitey compared to — say — using anti-Semitic language? I am asking you because the former clearly doesn’t bother you very much, while the latter triggers the fuck out of you.
              Well part of it is that Jews and blacks have historically been treated far worse than pasty middle aged grievance-addicted losers. And being extremely antisemitic doesn't bother YOU in the least, as you admire both Nick Fuentes and Andrew Torba, both of whom are raging antisemites. Remember your defense of Torba? That it's perfectly legitimate to ban Jews from public life and your ideal political party?

Comment

• Tesla stock has now lost 49% of its value since April, when Elon first offered to buy Twitter.

Whether it's a direct result of getting involved in Twitter OR Tesla's own struggles....<<shrugs>>.....?

Comment

• It’s almost like, at some point, investors want a business to make money.

Comment

• Directly into my veins, please

Also, did Candice have inside buzz that this "bank" was weeks from default and lied to her viewers to pump the stock price so she could drop it?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      And there are many Repubs that support the murder of people of color.

I'm not playing fuck-fuck with you on you poor persecuted white man bullshit

Just stop with the stupid shit.
                      JFC you are the dumbest fucking idiot I've ever encountered...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Prove it.
                        If course they can't. Has to be the dumbest fucking shit I've ever seen claimed anywhere.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh, look! Wiz is off (or on) his meds again
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Haha! What a fucking dumbass

​​​​​​ Recently elected Arizona House Republican says she will not do her job unless the 2022 election is redone

Liz Harris, who was recently elected to represent District 13 in the East Valley, says that she will not vote in the state legislature unless the election is redone.

Comment

• JFC you are stupid.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Take another pill and relax. dude

Comment

Working...
                                X