No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Christ. These election deniers are stupid fuckers.

Yep. As was Abrams, Hillary and Algore.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Assistant Attorney General Refuses To Certify Arizona Election Until Questions Are Answered (conservativebrief.com)

Comment

• I forgot who was in charge of the AZ election again...do you recall crash?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• this would be her

WATCH: Katie Hobbs Flees Into Bathroom To Escape Project Veritas Action’s Questions | The Daily Wire

Comment

• In Maricopa County? That would be the elected Republican Recorder and the Republican controlled Board of County Supervisors.

Comment

• Thou shalt not question election integrity even when aforementioned election is ran like a Banana Republic.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kari Lake doesn't actually want to be Governor anyways, she wants to be President Crazypants' Veep running mate. If you want to impress Donnie Boy, you have to throw a massive hissy fit when you lose.

Comment

• Like the hissy fit Abrams threw...or the one Hillary threw?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Re: railroad strike. The two biggest unions voted. One accepted the deal, the other narrowly rejected it. Doesn't make a strike guaranteed but we're closer. But also suggests it might not take much more to get a deal done with that union.

Comment

• Hey iffen an honest guy like "Quid Quo Pro" Joe...aka The Chairman...aka The Big Guy...aka...Plagiarism Joe...aka...Lying about Hunter Joe...tells us the elec tion process is fine and trust the system...that's good enough for me man...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Re: railroad strike. The two biggest unions voted. One accepted the deal, the other narrowly rejected it. Doesn't make a strike guaranteed but we're closer. But also suggests it might not take much more to get a deal done with that union.
                        Odds are there will be a strike.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Hey iffen an honest guy like "Quid Quo Pro" Joe...aka The Chairman...aka The Big Guy...aka...Plagiarism Joe...aka...Lying about Hunter Joe...tells us the elec tion process is fine and trust the system...that's good enough for me man...
                          How about if the 5 Republican County supervisors and the Republican County Recorder all say the election wasn't fixed, are you a rational human being if you accuse all six of them of being on Biden's payroll? Should you show up to the state Capitol in your "BBQ, BEER, & JESUS" wife-beater, howling and frothing at the mouth and screaming about the Biden crime family, to show the country how incredibly sane you are?

Comment

• I'm just a Trumper. An insurrectionist. Mega MAGA Semi-Fascist. Nothing to see here.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What I was trying to say was...Joe Biden is a lying piece of motherfucking shit. No offense bro. Now prepare for the impending doom of HARBAUGH!!!!!!!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                              X