Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    lol welp Devin’s never heard of Michigan’s own, cuz he’s fuckin old man. Now who here has never heard of them?

Jack White’s interview during the Tigers’ home opener last year was the best part of the game.

i wish people had thicker skin. That shit isn’t really important.

Comment

• Here is my Ukraine update...It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong,
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Jack White’s interview during the Tigers’ home opener last year was the best part of the game.

i wish people had thicker skin. That shit isn’t really important.
        I wonder what his cow has to say about it?
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bless your heart
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Back atcha baby

XOXOXO
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This article is unintentionally funny to me. Essentially, Musk made Twitter employees cry and him overruling the “Trust and Safety Team” and unbanning Trump, The Babylon Bee, and Jordan Peterson is “dangerous” and he is “undoing years of careful work.”

lol.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The fact that the Babylon Bee was banned shows you how joylessly unfunny The Left is.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What exactly got the Bee banned anyway?

Comment

• I’m a free speech hawk. I think teeth-gnashing and hand-wringing over someone saying something hateful or unkind or controversial isn’t the war crime that a lot of sensitive millennials have made it into so I generally support Musk’s directives and would even consider going back on Twitter now (When they banned Trump but continued to allow and promote Iran’s Ayatollah, I made my exit as a matter of principle).
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

What exactly got the Bee banned anyway?
                        Well, making fun of The Left. I mean, the WaPo actually FACT CHECKS the Babylon Bee. FACT CHECKS.

It's some sort of article of faith on The Left that people think the Babylon Bee is real news. That's the only way they can conceivably ban it.

Whatever.

AA is right about DJT vs Ayatollah.

Comment

What exactly got the Bee banned anyway?

Comment

• DSL:

The Babylon Bee, in response to USAT naming Rachel Levine Women of the Year, named Rachel Levine Man of the Year. So, you know, that's transphobic and hateful.

Comment

• Speaking of the Bee...this is just damn near fucking perfect: https://babylonbee.com/news/taliban-...-reinstatement

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Speaking of the Bee...this is just damn near fucking perfect: https://babylonbee.com/news/taliban-...-reinstatement
                                I mean sites like the Bee and The Onion are funny. Fact-checking a satirical website is just hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X