No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what is smarter...a box of Corn Pops...or The Chairman...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Chairman's Build Back Betterer 2.0 will complete the long-awaited Trans-Nebraskan Canal originally meant to connect Fort Kearney with Fort Laramie

Comment

• I was actually was preparing for a red bloodbath based on all the stuff you fellas were saying. I was concentrating and hoping Big Gretch could pull it out on a hard charging closer like Tudor Dixon. I thought Benson and Oakland County's Congresswoman (Obama's auto rescue czar) Hayley Stevens were safe. But I was worried about the People's Lawyer Dana Nessel and CIA veteran Elissa Slotkin weren't going to make it.

Comment

• What would be better...is if a big meteor landed right on the state of Michigan and obliterated the entire state. That would be cool.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Get out in the world The Wizard, come to the great state of Michigan you will find plenty of great people here.

Comment

• I spent 6 weeks in Detroit for an IT project. That's all I needed. Spent a week on a sales run to the UP...that was nice.

OK you can keep the UP...the rest can be hit by a meteor...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wizard is correct, yet he should still STFU.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The UP is nice, a little deserted but places like Marquette are outstanding. Living there in the winter is a little rough.

Comment

• Froot is incorrect yet he should still STFU
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      I heard Kari Lake took somewhat of a shot at DeSantis on a MAGA radio show today. Said DeSantis is working with the media to make you think only DeSantis, not loyal Trumpers like her, can be victorious.
                      It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a Trump - VP Kari Lake ticket in 2024.

Seems like Lake is a match with Trump.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I'm going to go drink some bleach. And chase it with slivovitz.
                        Like there’s a difference between the two.

Anyway, for anyone who wants, Talent and I have a registry at Target, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, and The Ogallala Wing Emporium.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I do like Toledo, but the gaining the UP in the war with Ohio was a great trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Froot is incorrect yet he should still STFU
                            Seconded
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Like there’s a difference between the two.

Anyway, for anyone who wants, Talent and I have a registry at Target, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, and The Ogallala Wing Emporium.
                              Very ghey
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just thought I's drop this here.

imrs.webp
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X