X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attaboy.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Every younger generation is always suppos lazy.

My kids all have jobs and work their ass off at school. They are not lazy. Most of their friends are pretty hard working.

Not everyone is bad not every one is the enemy, but everyone is the hero of their own story.

Comment

• We don't need another hero...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My kids are not lazy either...but in general...todays youth are disrespectful, lazy shits.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I re-watched some of the old “Survivor” seasons during the 2020 lockdown. Recall there being a Baby Boomer guy that kept complaining about Gen X people during most of the season. (Season 3, Africa?).

Yes, yes… make fun of me for watching Survivor. Point being it’s probably not out of the norm for an older generation to pick on a younger generation. That will be millennials picking on Gen Alpha in 10 years.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I won't make fun of you for watching Survivor. We have enough material to make fun of you otherwise...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Talent,

This month is our 25th anniversary. November of 1997 was a long time ago.

XOXO,
                AA
                I'm going to go drink some bleach. And chase it with slivovitz.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sixthed.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And let's pump the brakes just a LITTLE bit on "sending a message" and such. The voters did put the Rs in the charge of the House. Barely.

Now, there's no doubt the Rs failed and there's almost no doubt as to why. Whether they can fix that issue remains to be seen.

The Ds, meanwhile, are actually EMBOLDENED. The Chairman is now looking more and more certain to run again. At 82. JFC. The Chairman vows he has no need to change anything. The Progs will continue to hold outsized sway. This from a party that could only manage a split against the party run by an absolute lunatic who more or less pushed absolute garbage candidates into key races.

So, you know....keep on keeping on, I guess.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Chairman vows he has no need to change anything.

Well without control of the House he won't be able to do much. But let him keep pushing his Green Energy Climate Alarmist bullshit...although bad for America...it's certain political suicide...but the Progs are going to Prog...especially now...this is like an unranked CFB team pushing UGA to the 4th quarter...losing...but still saying they should be ranked #1...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I spent thirty years in the Coast Guard. I don't know how many times I heard the same shit from the old-timers. "I can't believe the shit we get out of bootcamp these days!" I heard it when I first joined and I heard it up until the day I retired.

When I got far enough up the food chain to be able to comment on it, I would tell the guys that were moaning, that it was the same thing that the old-timers said when they came out of bootcamp. The younger generation is never as good as the older generation in the older generation's eyes. Reality is that kids are kids and that hasn't changed. The world is what has changed and it passes up those that don't change with it.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• harmeet dillon is making a lot of noise down here regarding left over vote

my sources tell me (if I had any)

local news (morning ritual) warned this would be a big issue --one thing about 2020 is AZ repubs learend what to watch for and in 2022 it wasnt getting stolen. Masters maybe too far back but lake will win

far as Bouldoc I alway root for anybopdy that went from E1 to O7 in their career--think he diod prettry well

Comment

• Don't you dare question the election integrity...you you you...DENIER!!! You you you...INSURRECTIONIST!!! YOU ARE A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I heard Kari Lake took somewhat of a shot at DeSantis on a MAGA radio show today. Said DeSantis is working with the media to make you think only DeSantis, not loyal Trumpers like her, can be victorious.

Comment

Working...
                                X