Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Very ghey
    Yeah. It was the Nebraska wing place that threw it over the top.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Just thought I's drop this here.

imrs.webp

WhitmerNesselBensonCrop-1.jpg

This is an oldie but goodie

Comment

• I guess it all fits.

Gretch now controls the entire legislature, Senate and House. She has a majority of the Michigan Supreme Court on her side. She has the state's attorney general, and the secretary of state on her side. There is nothing standing in her way. The Legislature will give her any bill that she wants to sign. She has a blank checkbook.

This reminds me a lot of what Putin did in Russia. Slowly but surely, he gathered all the authority under his rule.

Gretch Putin. It fits. She's got experience in the dictator field as well!

No more excuses. I'm waiting for nothing but glorious days in Michigan. Show everyone how its done, Gretch Putin! You and The Party have everything under control!

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Yeah. It was the Nebraska wing place that threw it over the top.
          Seconded.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump has put out a very long, rambling attack on DeSantis and the Murdochs. Most people seem to agree that Ron should do what Kemp generally did: ignore ex-President Crazypants.

Comment

• Instead can we just ignore you?

Thanks.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’m going to ignore everyone in this shithole just to be safe. Except AA. Him I’ll kill.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  I’m going to ignore everyone in this shithole just to be safe. Except AA. Him I’ll kill.
                  “To the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned poltroon! Thus, I give up the spear!”
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That’s it! I’m sending you a bottle of slivovitz.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• I ain’t scared. I got blitzed on fucking Malort this summer.

Comment

• The two of you need to do one of the following....

1) STFU
                          2) Get a room
                          3) shaddup
                          4) Send THE_WIZARD_ $100,000.
                          5) STFU
                          6) All of the above
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In a moment of insanity I could be tempted to declare a preference for Malort over your average slivo

Comment

• The average slivo is known to have paralyzed Tigers (not Bears, obviously), melted quartz and always retain the flavor of putrefied plums mixed with big dose of grim death.

Comment

• Can you all please just STFU?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X