Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    the pelosi story is just weird

as incredible as it sounds sounds like pelosi was pretty smart in his 911 call alerting police with an attacker already in his home

far as the media portrayal guy was a nut on both extremes although his gay pride and blm banners dont make a lot of sense for a guy who supposedly was a qanon fantic
    He wasn't an intruder. He is described on the police scanners as a "friend". One who was in his underwear for some reason when police arrived

Evading a dragnet of guard dogs and secret service agents at the house of the woman who was third in line for the Presidency? That's some unbelievable stealth ninja shit right there. I can't wait until they release the surveillance video of him doing that. Should happen any day now.

And yet despite being the genetically engineered offspring of Solid Snake and Jason Bourne, he was clueless enough to not even know that his target was out of the country. And then he let Paul Pelosi take a bathroom break in the middle of it all. And an unnamed third person in the house knew what was going on and did nothing to stop it (and also didn't call the cops to report an intruder). And he didn't attack Paul Pelosi until the cops were there. And for some reason when he broke in the house, all of the glass fell backwards out of the window onto the rear steps of the house. Nope. Nothing fishy about that story at all.

Anyhow, here is the hippy commune house where he lived and made hemp jewelry for sale. Complete with a pot leaf on an LBGTQ flag and a BLM sign in the window. Very clearly the home of a MAGA guy!
    1028_pelosi_attacker.jpg?w=1040&quality=70&strip=all.jpg
    Last edited by Hannibal; November 1, 2022, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      I vote for you to ESAD.
      I thought you gave up the restaurant biz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        People that voted for Obama twice and then Trump twice don't make much sense to me yet there's a few million of em
        Age (?)
        Last edited by Hannibal; November 1, 2022, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

He wasn't an intruder. He is described on the police scanners as a "friend" and in order to truly be a burglar, he would have had to slip through a dragnet of secret service agents and guard dogs.

In his tighty whities.

And yet despite being the genetically engineered offspring of Solid Snake and Jason Bourne, he was bumbling enough to not even know that his target was out of the country. And then he let Paul Pelosi take a bathroom break in the middle of it all. And an unnamed third person in the house knew what was going on and did nothing to stop it. And he didn't attack Paul Pelosi until the cops were there. Nope. Nothing fishy about that story at all.

Anyhow, here is the hippy commune house where he lived and made hemp jewelry for sale. Complete with a pot leaf on an LBGTQ flag and a BLM sign in the window.
          1028_pelosi_attacker.jpg?w=1040&quality=70&strip=all.jpg
          None of this is true. Well he DID sell hemp jewelry and lived at a commune a decade ago.

There was no third person. He wasn't wearing just underwear. There was no dragnet of secret service agents. The cops already have a video confession from him. His current address is a garage in Richmond, CA, not a hippie commune in Berkeley. His blog wasn't started "just saturday" that's just the first day the Wayback machine kept a record of his deranged blog. Because someone has to instruct the Wayback Machine to keep track of a website and nobody cared about this QANON deadbeat's loser blog until the assault.

Comment

He wasn't an intruder. He is described on the police scanners as a "friend". One who was in his underwear for some reason when police arrived

Evading a dragnet of guard dogs and secret service agents at the house of the woman who was third in line for the Presidency? That's some unbelievable stealth ninja shit right there.

And yet despite being the genetically engineered offspring of Solid Snake and Jason Bourne, he was clueless enough to not even know that his target was out of the country. And then he let Paul Pelosi take a bathroom break in the middle of it all. And an unnamed third person in the house knew what was going on and did nothing to stop it (and also didn't call the cops). And he didn't attack Paul Pelosi until the cops were there. And for some reason when he broke in the house, all of the glass fell backwards out of the window onto the rear steps of the house. Nope. Nothing fishy about that story at all.

Anyhow, here is the hippy commune house where he lived and made hemp jewelry for sale. Complete with a pot leaf on an LBGTQ flag and a BLM sign in the window. Very clearly the home of a MAGA guy!
            Yeah, I read an article about it and at the very end it made a passing reference to an unidentified third person in the house. Like... wait.. WHAT?

Comment

• Nancy receives a Secret Service detail but she was in Washington. Paul wouldn't have such security while home alone.

Comment

• Pelosi opened the front door per Depape. He realized Pelosi had called the cops and they went downstairs to wait for them at the front door.

c. While talking with each other, Pelosi went into a bathroom, where Pelosi grabbed a phone to call 9-1-1. DEPAPE stated he felt like Pelosi’s actions compelled him to respond.

d. DEPAPE remembered thinking that there was no way the police were going to forget about the phone call. DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after Pelosi’s call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview.

e. DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto DEPAPE’s hammer, which was in DEPAPE’s hand. At this point in the interview, DEPAPE repeated that DEPAPE did not plan to surrender and that he would go “through” Pelosi.

f. DEPAPE stated that he pulled the hammer away from Pelosi and swung the hammer towards Pelosi. DEPAPE explained that Pelosi’s actions resulted in Pelosi “taking the punishment instead.

download (justice.gov)

The cops have a recorded confession of Depape saying all this.

Give me an explanation on why I shouldn't believe a single word of the official account and instead think it's more rational to believe that the Pelosis, the San Francisco Police Dept, the San Fran DA's office, the Secret Service, the FBI, the DOJ, the suspect himself, and probably George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg too while we're at it, are all willing to help an 82 year old man cover up his kinky S&M gay sex games that got out of control.

Comment

• Obviously this entire episode is the result of the extreme right wing "Mega MAGA" in America...designed to subvert democracy. This was just the first step in the extreme right movement to do this. The next two elections will be stolen (just ask Hillary), and the reintroduction of DJT in the process...ala Hitler style takeover. It's really time America wakes up. If (when) the R's seize control in January...inflation will get much worse. Welfare will be eliminated...SS benefits will be slashed...the water and air will get dirtier...and there will be tax cuts for the rich of course. That hammer put to the melon of Pauly was just a precursor to the impending doom and destruction of our democracy. I weep for America.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Nancy receives a Secret Service detail but she was in Washington. Paul wouldn't have such security while home alone.
                    My intepretation is that Pelosi was woken up by an angry man with a hammer yelling at him. He was obviously no trained assassin and probably seemed either off his meds or high as a kite. That may be why Pelosi called him a "friend" on the phone with 911 (if that even happened). Because my guess is Pelosi tried to keep Captain Looney Tunes as calm as possible until the cops showed up. When they knocked on the door he opened it and probably grabbed Depape's hammer at the same time so he couldn't use it. Depape wrenched it away and let Paul have it.

Is that a ridiculously unbelievable story? I don't think so. But others here think it's more plausible that incredibly wealthy Paul Pelosi not only loves him some really kinky gay sex while Nancy is away, he prefers it be with dirty STD riddled hobos from the gutters of San Francisco.

Comment

None of this is true. Well he DID sell hemp jewelry and lived at a commune a decade ago.

There was no third person. He wasn't wearing just underwear. There was no dragnet of secret service agents. The cops already have a video confession from him. His current address is a garage in Richmond, CA, not a hippie commune in Berkeley. His blog wasn't started "just saturday" that's just the first day the Wayback machine kept a record of his deranged blog. Because someone has to instruct the Wayback Machine to keep track of a website and nobody cared about this QANON deadbeat's loser blog until the assault.
                      That Paul Pelosi was allowed to take a bathroom break and call 911 is not in dispute.

Depape is described as a "friend" on the police scanner after the 911 call. That audio is on the internet. You don't need to take my word for it.

In addition to whatever personal security the Pelosis have, their house is in a private, gated community with its own security as well. You can find pictures of the walls and gates surrounding the place all over the internet.

Comment

Give me an explanation on why I shouldn't believe a single word of the official account and instead think it's more rational to believe that the Pelosis, the San Francisco Police Dept, the San Fran DA's office, the Secret Service, the FBI, the DOJ, the suspect himself, and probably George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg too while we're at it, are all willing to help an 82 year old man cover up his kinky S&M gay sex games that got out of control.
                        I dunno, because law enforcement has already been shown at multiple levels to be completely politicized and rotten, and because we already have multiple confirmed examples of massive law enforcement corruption and coverups from the Trump era? Because it's an election year and the Democrats are playing it up for sympathy? Because the official narrative contradicts details that were previously released and contradicts itself in multiple places?

Do you believe the official account that a series of freakish happy accidents allowed Jeffrey Epstein to commit suicide, DSL?

Now tell me why I should ever believe the official account of event again, short of video evidence -- which BTW, should be available in abundance in this case.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; November 1, 2022, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• fuckin' right wing nutjobs
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I dunno, because law enforcement has already been shown at multiple levels to be completely politicized and rotten, and because we already have multiple confirmed examples of massive law enforcement corruption and coverups from the Trump era?

Do you believe the official account that a series of freakish happy accidents allowed Jeffrey Epstein to commit suicide, DSL?
                            I have a recorded confession by the suspect, the testimony of the cops who were on scene, the FBI and others.

You have fan fiction written by some anonymous edgelord and shitposter on the internet.

Comment

• This bullshit and people like Hannibal and crashcouse that believe it is why our country is fucked.

Jesus Christ.

Pizzagate is reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I don't know why this is even being discussed. Pauly and Nancy are clearly upstanding citizens living in an extremely gated community and their home...although heavily secured with the best security systems our taxpayers can buy...yet a high nutcase is able to enter with little sign of forced entry at 2am...I mean we need to give them the benefit of the doubt...I know Pauly had that little minor crash where the passenger airbag went off...yet no passenger found...and he was inebriated to bejesus...and they have made millions off shady in Investments that they had inside knowledge of....c'mon man...they can be trusted. This extreme right wing fanaticism needs to end. DJT needs to be charged and put in chains to secure this nations democracy. I'm appalled at the conspiracy theories smearing this salt of the earth couple...we have bigger fish to fry here...like Jan. 6 and climate change. Stay the course!

Blue.Wave.Bloodbath.

Book it!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X