Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    BTW isn't it funny how third world Brazil didn't take a week to count their votes?
    Most of the gutter trash Alt Right is still claiming fraud anyways. Bannon is urging mini-Mussolini to refuse to leave office.

Comment

The races in MI and NH are both legitimately close. What a shame that Bitch McConnell and the RNC left so many — as it turns out, viable — candidates out on their own and spent money on making sure that RINo Lisa Murkowski stays in office
      RINO piece of shit
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

This isn't McConnell's fault. This is the fault of your bronze god, Mr. Trump, who chose drooling nincompoops who would be "loyal" to him rather than any ideology.
        You are truly a fucking idiot.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

This isn't McConnell's fault. This is the fault of your bronze god, Mr. Trump, who chose drooling nincompoops who would be "loyal" to him rather than any ideology.
          Donald Trump has the power to control where Republican money is spent? I wasn't aware that he still had an official position within the party. Can you tell me how that works? This is new news to me.

And yes, it is truly a shame that Donald makes such shitty picks and has such a dominant ego. I''m voting for Desantis in the 2024 primary, in case it wasn't totally obvious already.
          Last edited by Hannibal; November 1, 2022, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Is it Mitch McConnell's fault that a braindead 60 year old football player is the candidate in Georgia? How about in PA where Trump personally demanded a snakeoil-selling phony doctor get the nomination because he was always entertaining on Oprah? Trump chased Sununu out of running in NH and Hogan out of running in Maryland. He picked Vance in Ohio and Masters because they promised him blowjobs and coke.

He tried and failed to replace Kemp with a contemptible loser. He's trying right now to destroy DeSantis' career.

Comment

Donald Trump has the power to control where Republican money is spent? I wasn't aware that he still had an official position within the party. Can you tell me how that works? This is new news to me.
              Yeah you're right, dude. Donald Trump has zero influence on your braindead party. So accurate. So true. It's Mitch McConnell's fault that Hershel Walker is your imbecilic and juvenile party's candidate for Senate. Not Trump.

Comment

Yeah you're right, dude. Donald Trump has zero influence on your braindead party. So accurate. So true. It's Mitch McConnell's fault that Hershel Walker is your imbecilic and juvenile party's candidate for Senate. Not Trump.
                Who said anything about Oz and Herschel?

McConnell's Super PAC is spending money on attack ads against Tshibaka in Alaska The Alaska Senate election is a glorified R primary and is safe R. He could have spent that money elsewhere instead. But he didn't, because he's Bitch McConnell. Michigan and NH are two races where that money might have tipped the scales. It's inexcusable, and he needs to go.
                Last edited by Hannibal; November 1, 2022, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Methinks DSL and the D's are whining because of the impending....

Red.Wave.Bloodbath.

Book it.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Who said anything about Oz and Herschel?

McConnell's Super PAC is spending money on attack ads against Tshibaka in Alaska The Alaska Senate election is a glorified R primary and is safe R. He could have spent that money elsewhere instead. But he didn't, because he's Bitch McConnell.
                    Does Alaska count for more than Georgia and Pennsylvania and New Hampshire and Maryland and Arizona and Colorado and Ohio combined?

Murkowski is actually going to win. There's some suspense if Herschel Walker, the functionally illiterate retard hand-picked by the undisputed leader of your movement, will end up winning.

Comment

• heh

Smell the fear.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Your boy Trump raised something like $200 M off of promises to investigate the 2020 election and aid 2022 midterms.

He has spent virtually none of it on either cause.

And you're here to bitch and moan about Mitch McConnell not spending his money properly and if the Republicans don't do as well as the polls show it's all his fault. I guaran-fucking-tee that if the Republicans do BETTER than expected you will not give McConnell or the "Establishment" the slightest credit but praise Trump and the gutter trash Right for being 100% responsible.

Comment

• Alaska is different because it's an "R" seat regardless of whether it's Murkowski or Tshibaka. McConnell has ensured that it will be the former. He's spending money to defeat a candidate that I'm sure his constituents would like, and in the process squandering money that could have helped badly underfunded candidates like Tudor Dixon get over the top.

Comment

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Murkowski is a McConnell ass kissing RINO. It's disgusting what McConnell is doing with RNC funds to ensure his power continues. He is a POS. But that race isn't going to define this...

Red.Wave.Bloodbath.

Book it.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

if the Republicans don't do as well as the polls show it's all his fault. I guaran-fucking-tee that if the Republicans do BETTER than expected you will not give McConnell or the "Establishment" the slightest credit but praise Trump and the gutter trash Right for being 100% responsible.
                                Well you don't exactly have to be Nostradamus to predict that. Yeah, I give the Republican Establishment zero credit for anything good that happens. They have failed repeatedly to field viable candidates that don't want to take a shit all over their base. I'm cautiously optimistic that we've got some relatively new young guys who will be the new establishment before the end of this decade. Good riddance to that completely shit-ass generation of Republicans.

Comment

Working...
                                X