No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want fentanyl? I can get you fentanyl, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you fentanyl by this afternoon--with nail polish. These fucking amateurs.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes, I still miss missing Alabam"Alum"
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I heard he died in a horrible kiln accident - that minx.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's spelled k-i-l-t, and yes, I heard that, too. You wear the wrong kilt in the wrong part of Alabama and shit gets real.

Comment

• I guess that the "fentanyl-laced candy" story is the once a generation thing that comes up. I remember terrifying rumors of cyanide-laced candy (shortly after the Tylenol deaths) from when I was of the trick-or-treating age.

Comment

• I have to say the shamelessness of this is quite something. This is like how I would write the post as a sarcastic joke but they actually mean it

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                I thought the Left was canceling George Washington. Now the right is comparing him to Bannon.

Tough break for a guy I think is clearly the second-best (or, arguably, first-best) President of all-time.
                Oh c'mon man...The Anoited One...BHO is the best POTUS ever...your street cred just took a big hit...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  You want fentanyl? I can get you fentanyl, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you fentanyl by this afternoon--with nail polish. These fucking amateurs.
                  Please...get some...and wash it down with a cool crisp Budweiser...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    I have to say the shamelessness of this is quite something. This is like how I would write the post as a sarcastic joke but they actually mean it

Ah yes...an 8.7% increase in SS...that is like a guy robbing you at the ATM machine...but giving most of it back as you kiss his feet...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      I guess that the "fentanyl-laced candy" story is the once a generation thing that comes up. I remember terrifying rumors of cyanide-laced candy (shortly after the Tylenol deaths) from when I was of the trick-or-treating age.
                      What ever happened to just slipping a razor blade into a candy bar...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        I heard he died in a horrible kiln accident - that minx.
                        Damn. Thought that was real for a second...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 313412097_3235617366692110_165855525445952252_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s720x720&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=iZ3hCuHnr38AX_keqzX&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AfB1dduEjuLuzMPF_6yeVZCr-RTPUk6dM83XKr5qtgNbdw&oe=6366E0F9.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Damn. Thought that was real for a second...
                            Fawn? Fawn Liebowitz?

Comment

• "...mind if we dance wit yaw dates?"
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think it's fair to say that we all dread that part of the day where The Wizard finally hauls his morbid ass out of bed and carpet bombs all threads with his inane mix of idiocy and depravity. At least he's curt. Because we're probably 10 minutes or so away from a Buchanan update on Ukraine that we could, with maximal effort, all get through by Veterans Day.

Comment

Working...
                                X