• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murkowski and Peltola officially winners in Alaska

Comment

• FUTS
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Most people think of the condor or albatross as the heaviest flying bird in the world, but they are wrong! Various species of bustard take up the top three spots, then various species of swan take up spots four through six before the Andean Condor clocks in at number seven. Then the list ends with a species of pelican, two species of vulture, before the albatross crosses the line at #11.

Thank me later for this knowledge.

Birds are notoriously light creatures, their bodies composed of feathers and hollow bones. The smallest bird, the Bee Hummingbird, only weighs an astonishing 1.6 grams! There are large birds too…
        Last edited by AlabamAlum; November 24, 2022, 10:36 AM.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I give thanks every time you saunter off to some third-world hellhole or, even worse, Scotland and "deprive" of us your thoughts for months at a time.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I would not have figured AA for a serious birder. I reckoned it was but a cover for a sundry of various depravities in the woods.

Thankful for friendship this blessed morn!

Comment

• Crash- Your girl’s empty threats have appeared to have had no impact on Governor Ducey’s commitment to Democracy! USA! USA!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                I give thanks every time you saunter off to some third-world hellhole or, even worse, Scotland and "deprive" of us your thoughts for months at a time.
                I think a lot of people think greatest wingspan (albatross) has to equate to the greatest weight. No sir, not the case at all. Bustards can weigh up to 45 lbs which is about double that of an albatross.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  I would not have figured AA for a serious birder. I reckoned it was but a cover for a sundry of various depravities in the woods.

Thankful for friendship this blessed morn!
                  I’m not a birder. I do like knowing things. Thirst for knowledge and all that. And it pays off! My local bar has a trivia night (I think B-Dubs has brought theirs back, too). I absolutely kill at trivia. Kill.

Comment

• It being Thanksgiving and since Scotland was mentioned, let me tell you a Thanksgiving in Scotland story.

A number of years back I was at by favorite pub in Edinburgh on Thanksgiving Day. Above the bar they had STV on (think a Scottish version of BBC). They had a segment on Thanksgiving and some drunk next to me raised his glass and toasted America. Soon, everyone was doing it. After, I asked him why he toasted America. He explained that he was “in his drink” and had gotten Thanksgiving confused with Independence day (fucking Brits!) at first but then every one joined in so what the feck?

So in that vein, Here’s to America! Feck Britain!

Comment

• More buzzard talk. Less illiterate, sheep-shagging depraved conquered people talk.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Crash- Your girl’s empty threats have appeared to have had no impact on Governor Ducey’s commitment to Democracy! USA! USA!

Good Lord, the comments are filled with crashcourse stupidity.

I always laugh when MAGAs claim "We the People". "We the People are not going to accept the results." Sorry, dumbass, but it looks as if We the People have spoken in AZ and voted against another election denying, Trumpster, shitty candidate.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          More buzzard talk. Less illiterate, sheep-shagging depraved conquered people talk.
                          Bustard, not buzzard!

Comment

• Not to be confused with Buzzard Custard...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Portugal-Ghana starting. Are we all in agreement that we hate Ronaldo?

Comment

• I hate you. This I know. Cuz the Bible told me so.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X