No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump was a fucktard that got nothing done. Biden is a fucktard who was elected because he wasn’t Trump. You’re surprised that Biden is only slightly less incompetent? Quit sniffing diesel fumes.
    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Slightly?

heh
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump faced virtually no significant national problems until 2020 and if anyone thinks he handled 2020 well, well, they're a moron.

The only significant legislation passed during his presidency was a tax cut that overwhelmingly went to the wealthy and became less and less popular over time.

The country largely ran itself while he was President (and under Biden too) because our much-hated "Establishment" and institutions are strong. It freed him up to squawk about inane bullshit on social media and watch lots of tv.

He's the most unfit person to ever serve as US President and that includes a virtual illiterate (Johnson), a drunk (Grant), a paranoid psychopath (Nixon), a senile coot (Biden), and a Canadian (Chester A. Arthur).

Comment

• Delusional.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            You think everyone here voted for Trump. Just recently there have been several posters publicly acknowledge they voted for his opponent. Twice I believe. Off the top of my head, me, talent, Jeff, and AA.
            I don't believe some of those posts to be honest, they have defended Trump so thoroughly throughout the years. In contrast criticized everything Hillary Clinton and now Biden has done. For example, Talent revels using his nickname for Clinton, Pig Ankle Hillary or now Cackles. He loves to call Biden The Chairman likes he's a communist. For Trump it was simple PDJT, a honorific that Trump himself would love.

Jeff Buchanan said he voted for Trump in 2016.

Comment

• We get it. You hate Trump. I don't love him or hate him. I just know that things are far worse in about every area of my life since Biden was inagurated. As a small biz owner I probably feel it more than you. I get it. Yes Trump was not presidential in any way shape or form. I wish the R's would have had an alternative but they didn't. I voted against Biden not for Trump. I could plainly see Biden was nothing but a fucking carrier pigeon his whole career and that him as POTUS would be a disaster. Biden is the worst POTUS of my lifetime and I was born in the Kennedy administration. Yes Nixon had Watergate and Vietnam and other issues and he is very high on the shitty POTUS list...but I still rank Biden as the worst with Carter a distant second simply because he was an honerable man...just not a good POTUS and a weak leader. Obama is up there as well...but Biden and Carter are clearly the two worst since Kennedy...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I don't believe some of those posts to be honest, they have defended Trump so thoroughly throughout the years. In contrast criticized everything Hillary Clinton and now Biden has done. For example, Talent revels using his nickname for Clinton, Pig Ankle Hillary or now Cackles. He loves to call Biden The Chairman likes he's a communist. For Trump it was simple PDJT, a honorific that Trump himself would love.

Jeff Buchanan said he voted for Trump in 2016.
                I have no doubt you don’t believe them. It’s also not surprising that people can loathe Hillary and still vote for her just like people felt similarly about Trump and voted for him.

I’m of the Bill Barr opinion that the biggest threat to this country is the radical progressive left. That meant anyone not associated with that party gets my auto-vote for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Trump faced virtually no significant national problems until 2020 and if anyone thinks he handled 2020 well, well, they're a moron.

The only significant legislation passed during his presidency was a tax cut that overwhelmingly went to the wealthy and became less and less popular over time.

The country largely ran itself while he was President (and under Biden too) because our much-hated "Establishment" and institutions are strong. It freed him up to squawk about inane bullshit on social media and watch lots of tv.

He's the most unfit person to ever serve as US President and that includes a virtual illiterate (Johnson), a drunk (Grant), a paranoid psychopath (Nixon), a senile coot (Biden), and a Canadian (Chester A. Arthur).
                  I agree with most of this. His 2020 was just awful but so was 2020 in general.

Comment

• See if we don't reject everything Trump did we are classified as a Trumper...which is nonsense. I liked some of his policies...some not...his likeability was low...his results were mixed...but now if we criticize ANYTHING the left does we are labeled a neo-con...which is also nonsense. But progs gunna prog...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You didn't reject anything Trump did and you have memes!

Comment

• I didn't reject anything he did? Lmao. Rrrrright. I fucking criticized the Covid fucking bs after the "flatten the curve" bullshit...I slammed him for not firing Foolci...he tried to appease the covid monkeys way too much...he didn't go far enough wrt tax cuts especially for small biz and middle class...his flamboyant tweets to ridicule world leaders and even American pols were unprofessional as hell...although funny...he was not presidential in the way Reagan was in any way. That said he's better than the unmitigated fucking abysmal disaster at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue now...

I wasn't a huge critic of Bill Clinton...he was a moderate by this standard...he was an immoral fuckstick but again...I really don't give a rats arse about that.

Biden is an incompetent fool and to think anything but is just flat out ignorant as fuck.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seeing some reports about this (no video). As the Ukrainians take back areas around Kyiv they are finding lots of abandoned Russian dead. At Hostomel Air base, the scene of lots of back and forth fighting, bodies were reportedly in stacks, some clearly for weeks. I imagine that's got to be great for Russian morale, seeing your commanders give no fucks about respectful treatment of your fallen comrades.

Comment

• In a pay-walled Bloomberg report on today's meeting between the EU and China by video conference (I got it via my local Sun Sentinel paper but can't copy and paste). China's spokes persons and XI himself took a less than supportive (or our "friendship has no bounds") position on the Russian invasion of Ukraine. I would not call it a major shift in China policy vis-a -vis the conflict but would call it an indicator that Xi may have had enough of Putin's specific actions based on what might be considered as shared ideologies. IOW, Xi isn't interested in aligning himself with failure.

Xi called the conflict "regrettable" and stated we are working in our own way to bring about peace - along with other comments suggestive of Beijing's displeasure with Putin. A recounting of China's position on the war in Ukraine suggests they are concerned with the global economic impact of hostilities not mentioning specifically oil or grains as well as western sanctions in response to Russian aggression. Pretty obvious though. China's important pronouncements on global events that might negatively affect the Chicoms and the Chinese State tend to be subtle and that's an understatement.

It goes without saying that how China plays this is key to both ending Russian adventurism in Ukraine and elsewhere and rebuilding a once robust and vibrant Ukrainian country. I would not doubt for one minute that China has infiltrated Russian agencies and has well placed intelligence operatives inside Russia. What some are reading as a shift that lessens Xi's approval of Putin's war and zero mention of the west's complicity in provoking Russia suggests the leadership in China responsible for such things have a very clear picture that Putin lied to Xi and tried to play him. Moreover a clear picture has to be emerging in Beijing of a reality that Putin's armed forces failed catastrophically to achieve a painless and quick victory in Ukraine. I think China also has a clear picture of how badly Putin and Russia have collectively damaged their respective international standing by, in the circumstance of military failure, have taken a default position of flattening cities and killing civilians creating a global and avoidable humanitarian crisis.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I agree with wiz

stabs self repeatedly

trump actually got a lot accomplished

building the wall was a godsend for awhile

being energy independant

showing america had some back bone against china

and agains iranian thug generals

and against isis leaders

but he is a blowhard and id rather see desantis

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Trump faced virtually no significant national problems until 2020 and if anyone thinks he handled 2020 well, well, they're a moron.

I’d be less terrified of the Ds if they did nothing and simply let the country run itself. Doing nothing would mostly be a huge step up from what The Chairman is actually doing.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X