No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you trying to pick a fight with the OSU fans here?
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• AA, you've been targeted for extermination.

Comment

• GDP shrinks by 1.4% in 1Q22. So, it has to be said.....BIDEN BOOM!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Build Back Better...ON STEROIDS!!!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Be careful, Wiz. You're getting dangerously close to using The Chairman's exact words and that, of course, is a big no-no.

Comment

• The Talent...ON STEROIDS!!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don't steal Tom Osborne's motto without proper attribution.

Comment

• As your attorney, I advise you to STFU.
                  Last edited by iam416; April 28, 2022, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    GDP shrinks by 1.4% in 1Q22. So, it has to be said.....BIDEN BOOM!
                    It's officially stagflation.

Comment

• ...no worries...the looming recession will be transitory...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        As your attorney, I advise you to STFU.
                        Best legal advice The Talent has ever given...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• According to British Intelligence and the CTR I follow, a couple of things to report:

Russian Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov will take personal command of the Russian offensive in the Izyum direction. Gerasimov is reportedly already in-theater and will command the offensive at the operational and tactical level. The Russian military continues to fail to create a single command structure under Southern Military District Commander Alexander Dvornikov. I cannot over-emphasize how important a unified chain of command is for a military operation of this scale. IOW, the crap-fest that is Russian C3 that was, in large part, the reason the Kiev operation was such an abysmal failure persists.

Vladimir Putin has been singularly isolated compared to historical military commanders and appears completely out of touch. He rules a Russia bereft of anything resembling a strong economy and runs with the global top dogs only on the perceived basis or raw power - such as it is showing it's ass. He is famous for his secretiveness, developing then withholding key tactical objectives from his military commanders. He's a fuck-up when it comes to formulating battlefield tactics if battlefield results are an indicator - and they are, in spades.

He frustrates the hell out of his generals - the one's supposedly close to him. Trotsky wrote that “the army is a copy of society and suffers from all its diseases, usually at a higher temperature”. The Russian army is corrupt, after spending billions to upgrade it's forces, they are poorly lead, poorly trained and their supposed technical advantages in equipment grossly over-estimated by the west. Frustrated soldiers, unpaid, eating expired rations, lacking fuel and ammunition to sustain offensive operations either desert or turn to rape and murder of civilians to terrorize them. Officers fall back on outdated tactics - namely medieval siege warfare flattening cities because they cannot competently conduct urban combat operations or coalesce and focus armor, artillery and airpower at a given point of attack to optimize modern maneuver warfare. The lack of functional C3, no comparable NCO ranks that are the backbone of NATO militaries and the likelihood that thinking outside the box, taking initiative without receiving orders from the top has crippled the current operations in Ukraine.

Fighting in the east and the south of Ukraine over the next few weeks isn't likely to be conclusive one way or the other. The outcome, when it finally is obtained, will also determine how much the Russian army can salvage its reputation—and that of Vladimir Putin along with the reputation of the society he and the Russian Army embodies.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            4th Quarter GDP beats expectations by a lot, 6.9% growth. The best of 2021.

This follows the very disappointing 3rd quarter report of only 2.3%

GDP grew at a 6.9% pace to close out 2021, stronger than expected despite omicron spread (cnbc.com)
                            2021 Q4 results. When I posted this back in January neither Hannibal or Talent had anything to say. They both kept their big fat mouths shut, privately rooting for the economy to sour, longing for the day they could rub it in the faces of ol' DSL and Lady Liberty herself. SAD!

But here I am, ready to take a licking after that shitty -1.4% figure. Because I'm a fucking man. Not some cross-eyed, web-footed conservative, who doesn't know which French-Canadian reserve member of the 1974 Philadelphia Flyers knocked up his mom during Stanley Cup celebrations. VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE!

IT'S THIRSTY THURSDAY, BITCHES

Comment

• It's just bonkers at this point how much shit is getting leaked about Madison Cawthorn. The party must be very, VERY pissed about all that coke & orgy talk. The primary is May 17. He may actually lose.

Footage obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com shows Rep. Madison Cawthorn, 26, in a car with his close aid and staffer Stephen Smith, 23.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                It's just bonkers at this point how much shit is getting leaked about Madison Cawthorn. The party must be very, VERY pissed about all that coke & orgy talk. The primary is May 17. He may actually lose.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nd-crotch.html
                                I hope so. He's a fucking idiot

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X